Antique J. G. Richards & Co. Arcadian 5 String Banjo Parts Or Restore 11" Pot
This item has been shown times.
Antique J. G. Richards & Co. Arcadian 5 String Banjo Parts Or Restore 11" Pot :
Iam pleased to offerthis antique, J G. Richards & Co., 5 string banjo for parts or restoration. Measures approximately 33" long.The pot is 11" in diameter, and looks to be nickel over Cherry. It is very dirty, but looks like it will clean and polish very well.The neck also looks like Cherry. What is there looks to all be usable, but it is missing a lot of parts. I can see is that it is missing a shoe, some hooks and brackets, tailpiece, nut,entire fingerboard with frets, tuners, strings, new skinand bridge. I think that about covers it, but the pics show if I missed something. Please note chip at tuning hole and cracks to veneer. Good parts or restorable if you havegoodLuthier skills. Photos will give an accurate representation, andtell the story. Kindly email any specific questions, comments or need for additional photos. I am happy to combine purchases to save you on shipping. U.S. buyers ONLY!! Please read my Terms and Conditions before placing a offer.USPSParcel Selectmailing. Thank You.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT USE SECOND CHANCE OFFERS. IF YOU RECEIVE ONE, IT IS A SCAM.
1. I do not ship outside of the U.S., with No exceptions. buyers must be registered in the U.S. I will not sell to an International buyer, with a third party U.S.shipping address, as paypal offers me no protection on a third party transaction.
2. Paypal users must be verified, and have a confirmed USA address.
3. Payment must be received within 5 days, or sale is voided, and item may be relisted.
4. Shipping is done by UPS Ground or USPS. If you require a specific carrier, please inform me before I send an invoice. The seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers without notice to the buyer.
5. Seller assumes no responsibility with regards to loss, damage of property, or personal injury.
6. buyer must be 18 years or older to participate in this sale.
7. By placing a offer, you are accepting these terms and conditions.