Antique New Haven Black Mantle Clock 8-day Strike Early 1900s Enameled Wood Case
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique New Haven Black Mantle Clock 8-day Strike Early 1900s Enameled Wood Case:
Thanks for looking!
Up for sale:
Antique New Haven Black Mantle Clock
As you can see by the photos, this clock is in excellent condition. It has been well-cared for and treated like the heirloom that it is. Recently checked out by a trusted clock repair shop, it is in good working order, has been recently oiled. Clock was estimated to be made around 1900. Comes with the key and the pendulum. This is an 8-day wind. Black enameled wood finish with gilded ornate feet and lions heads on each end. Features regulation from the front and short pendulum mounted to the back of the movement. We took many photos to show the excellent condition. Has a few minornicksand scratches which one would expect from a clock that is over 100 years old. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions and we will do our best to answer you. We researched this clock before listing and have tried to be as accurate in our description as we possibly of Sale
1. Buyer prepays high offer plus shipping & insurance. All payments in U.S. funds only.
2. Shipping, insurance and handling charges will be added at end of sale for U.S. only. Handling charges include special boxes, packing material, etc...
3. Payment must be received within 7 days of close of sale.
4. Texas Residents include 8.25% sales tax.
5. Returns must be made within 7 days of shipping and with return authorization from us. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance. Uninsured return items will be refused.
6. Please resolve any questions you may have about this item prior to submitting your offer by using the e-mail link provided above. We can usually respond to your questions in 24 hours or less. We always include a photo of the item and provide a complete description of the item to the best of our