Antique Pre-1914 (dated) Ansonia Mantle Clock In Need Of Some Work.. Must See For SaleAntique Pre-1914 (Dated) Ansonia Mantle Clock In Need Of Some Work.. Must See
Click Photos to Enlarge
Click to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
- Antique Pre-1914 (Dated) Ansonia Mantle Clock In Need Of Some Work.. Must See
- Dimensions: Height 10.5" Length 14.75 Width 6"
- Net Weight 25 lbs
- Please Read Details Below And See All Pictures
- Sold As Is
This antique Ansonia mantle clock dates back to 4/20/1914 as inscribed on the back brass circular cover. You will note that there are also inscriptions of ...9598.....1311 "P"....as well as a series of letters preceding the date 4/20/1904 which we can not accurately decipher. We do not have the key for this clock, but there still is tension of the springs, when moving the hands "clockwise" the mechanism for chiming works...sets and then strikes at "12" and "6" position, however the striker does not strike the chime / bell. The pendulum is not attached, see pictures, nor since we do not have the key we are not sure that the clock actually keeps time, but since that mechanisms seem to work, that is why we stated "need's some work". There is a chip in the veneer as shown in the pictures. The finish, which appears to be a very dark if not black lacquer,and dating back to at least 1914 is in wonderful condition. There are no signs of visual damage as the pictures will show.When looking inside the clock, the framework of the clock is what appears to be iron.I'm sure that perhaps you will have more questions, so please feel free to ask.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our active or completed listings. We will do our best to provide you the information you are looking for.
- Employees of The Salvation Army manage this account Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm EST. During these hours we are available to to answer questions and address customer concerns.
- Please send all communication via the messaging system.
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center provides spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves. The program is offered free of charge to participants and focuses on rehabilitating the mind, body, and spirit. The center provides for the physical necessities of the men, as well as their emotional and spiritual needs. While in the program each man participants in a variety of therapies including individual, group, family and work; all in a clean, wholesome environment. The physical and spiritual care the program participants receive, prepares them to re-enter society and return to gainful employment. Many of those who have completed the program, are reunited with their families and resume a normal life.
The center is funded solely by the sale of donated goods. The items we receive are sold in our Family Stores and through our selling program. Each time you make a purchase from us, either here or in one of our Family Stores, you are helping to restore broken lives.
Customer service is our top priority. If you make a purchase from us and an issue arises; please give us a chance to make things right by contacting us before leaving negative response or opening a case. We promise to resolve problems quickly and professionally.Payment and Shipping
- PayPal is the only method of payment we accept
- In the event payment has not been received 5 business days after the sale has ended, we may relist the item and open an unpaid item case
- We do not end sales early for "Buy-it-Now" offers
- We are happy to offer combined shipping for listings ending on the same day. Please contact us after the sales end to make arrangements
- Payment must clear PayPal before an item will be shipped
- All items are available for local pick-up, but payment must first be cleared via PayPal
- Local pick-up is available 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday; please contact us to make arrangements
- All shipments come with delivery confirmation
- Items listed for "Local Pick-up Only" must be retrieved no later than 10 business days after payment is received, if any item is not retrieved in this time frame, the payment will be refunded and the buyer blocked from future sales
- We will only ship to the address the buyer has registered with
- Currently we do not ship internationally
This item has been shown 0 times.