Old Rare Asian Dragon Brass Inlay Pitcher - Origin Sino-tibet Or Mongolian?
This item has been shown 0 times.
Old Rare Asian Dragon Brass Inlay Pitcher - Origin Sino-tibet Or Mongolian?:
<div style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="27px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial"
<img target="_blank"><img RARE ASIAN DRAGON BRASS, COPPER OR BRONZE PITCHER WITH DRAGON AND STONE INLAYI have reached out to experts for an opinion as to the origins of this piece and have received conflicting opinions. This piece could be Sino-Tibetan or Mongolian and is about 100 years old or the piece is from the Meiji Period and probably Japanese made in the early 1900's . I have researched Tibetan further and see more evidence that this pitcher probably has its origins in Tibet.
- The Pitcher has Brass Inlaid Dragons along with Stones attached as Decoration to the Piece
- There appears to be multiple metals used for this Piece and I am not certain if the body is Copper, Brass or Bronze. The metal has no attraction to a Magnet.
- This is a Primitive Piece and condition is good but there are dings and scratches in the metal so please look at the pictures.
- The Pitcher is heavy at 7 pounds
- Size is 12" at Handle, 13" at Spout.
- Diameter of Piece at the fullest point is 26 1/2"
- Diameter of Neck is slightly under 12"
- Length of Handle approximately 7 3/4"
- Foot of Pitcher is 5" on a 8" Base
- Mouth is 5"
- This is truly a one of kind Antique so don't miss your opportunity to own this piece.