Antique Saunders Shepherd Macintyre Porcelain Flecked Egg Perfume Scent Bottle For Sale[ | Add to Favorite Stores | Sign Up for Store Newsletter ] Fine Art Autographs Coins & Currency Antique Photographs
- Store Home
- About Us
- Our Other Stores
- Estate Jewelry, Vintage
- Vintage Sterling Silver,
Coin Silver, Holloware
- Estate Jewelry, Vintage
- Contact Us
167 Lamp & Lantern, Suite #226
Town & Country, MO 63017
in titles & descriptions
- Payment Terms
- Sales Tax
- Shipping, Handling, & Insurance
- International Payment Terms
- Customer Service
- Return Policy
Up for sale is this rare, Victorian James MacIntyre & Co. lay-down porcelain scent/perfume bottle with sterling silver cap hallmarked by famous makers Saunders & Shepherd. It is hand painted in enamel to look like a bird's eggwith a registration mark Rd No 20772 on the bottom.
- Sterling silver screw top lid with cork stopper
- Measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- 27.4 grams
Overall Condition Statement: Fine Estate Condition
- Light crazing to the enamel
- Cap is moderately scratched and dinged
- Hallmarks are worn
- Please use the checkout feature in "My " to pay for all your purchases.
- You may pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
We will only ship to a confirmed address - No Exceptions!
- Winning buyers will be sent an invoice via email within two business days.
- Missouri residents must include 8.175% sales tax with payment.
- Missouri dealers who wish to be exempt from sales tax, must provide their sales tax ID with payment.
- We offer free USPS priority shipping and insurance on this item for buyers located in the United States!
- All other international buyers are required to email or call our customer service associates for a shipping quote prior to offerding.
- Whenever possible, multiple purchases for sales ending the same day will be packed in the same box.
- All of our payment terms apply to international buyers with the following changes:
- International packages will be shipped out on Fridays.
- The purchase price will be the declared value of the merchandise on any required customs forms. Please do not ask us to do falsify customs forms.
- Buyer is fully responsible to pay all customs duties and/or taxes which may be assessed as a result of this transaction.
- All international sales are final. We do not accept returns of items shipped abroad.
- Our friendly Customer Service Associates are available Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm CST to answer all emails and phone calls.
- Please feel free to call us during business hours at (636) 728-1575 with any questions.
- We strive to answer all emails immediately, however, due to the high volume of emails we receive it can take up to 2 business days to respond appropriately.
- We do our best to accurately describe and photograph our merchandise, so that you are able to observe the condition of each piece.
- You must carefully read our descriptions and view the photographs to form your own opinion of condition prior to offerding.
- In the event that the item you purchase is not as described or pictured, we will gladly accept a return and we will refund the purchase price upon receipt of the item.
- In order to qualify for a refund merchandise must be returned in the same condition it was sent, and must be received within 14 days from the date of sale.
- Simply contact our Customer Service department for detailed instructions prior to returning the item.
This item has been shown 0 times.