Antique Schlaggenwald Lippert & Haas German Porcelain Cup Saucer 18c/19c
This item has been shown times.
Antique Schlaggenwald Lippert & Haas German Porcelain Cup Saucer 18c/19c:
Antique Schlaggenwald LIPPERT & HAAS German Porcelain Cup Saucer 18c/19c
This dates to the 18th century, or very early 19thand I believe the mark on the cup is for Schlaggenwald. These are very early examples.The cup and saucer are without chips or cracks....with very fine hand painted decorations as shown. The top rim of the cup is partially unglazed and somewhat rough-ish although i see no damages but it seems unusual that the rim is unglazed? The saucer is about 5 1/2" diameter and the cup about 2 1/2", and a almost the same tall...just under actually.
Important Shipping Facts andNotes
1. U.S. shipping is shipped 99% of the time same day and ALL Packages are shippedwith insurance.If your item arrives and it is not as expected just email or call me(I include business cards in all packages)and I will correct it if we are contacted and made aware.I ship priority mail most 3 pound packages or less, 1st class on 13oz or less, and Parcel Post on the rest....rarely I use FedEx. I try to offer parcel post on heavier packages,and priority shipping options on more valuable smaller items. If youhave a special shippingrequest Iam happy to accomodate, but I need the request before you pay. All items that sell for over 499.99 usd must be signed for, which is a small extra charge and may require an upgrade in shipping regardless of what the shippingcalculator may say. Please ask if there are any questions.
2. International customers I try to save you money by shipping 1st class air where possible if item is light and of lower value to trusted customers and countries(usually up to 3 1/2pounds)....1stclass air can take up to 6 weeks, although usuallyfaster.I CAN AND WILL SHIP PRIORITY AIR, EMS, OR FedEx IF YOU NEED IT FASTER, but this costs extra and I am happy to quote costs. All items of value over 100 USD require priority air shippingto non USA destinationsunless previous customer and safe country. All items over 500 USD require EMS or FedExshipping(regardless of what 's shipping calculator may say). Italy, Israel, Russia, Mexico, Brazil and most South American countries, Turkey, former Soviet states, and any other country that I cannot insure through USPS priority air likely requires EMS or Express/FedEx shipping and requires a special shipping quote. Items of especially high value to international destinations may require FedEx international shipping only. If in doubt do not hesitate to email me.
Some countries may require actual postal tracking which is priority air or EMS if paid via paypal...countries are Italy, Israel, Russia, Mexico, Brazil and most South American countries, Turkey, former Soviet states, and any other country that I cannot insure through normal insurance channels(shipsurance or sometimes even USPS)(this means my insurer will not insure, so I have to include tracking by upgrading to priority or express USPSto satisfy Paypal shipping/protectionrequirements). I quote 1st class air for Europe, Australia, and most Asian countries....if in doubt please ask. does not allow me to do country specific quotes on the listing, but I am happy to give them. The shipping to your country may be higher(if it is quoted via 1st class air in the listing) as I have to pay extra to ship priority air or EMS.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.3. We professionally pack our items with premium NEW boxes, a few lightly used boxes, small and large bubble wrap, peanuts, and foam.
4. Items may be picked up directly from us at our location.
5. Returns are accepted for items significantly not as described ONLY. Items I sell are used/antique and will have normal wear associated with age....I try to call all damage and defect outside of manufacture. If description is significantly incorrect I will pay return ship within USA. All insurance claims for damage, or during shipping must be made within 15 days of delivery, or they will be denied by the insurance company as damage having happened after delivery. Please have someone open the box to inspect...there are no exceptions. All packing materials must be kept for duration of claim although a damage claim is a very rare occurence.
6. I want you happy and to come back. Any suggestions are happily accepted and read by the owner. You may reach me during regular business hours through the number on my "about me" page. Thank you again for your business!
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution