Antique Silver: Spoon, Ladle, 2-wire Baskets, Tablecloth Scraper & Canister +lid
This item has been shown 1 times.
Antique Silver: Spoon, Ladle, 2-wire Baskets, Tablecloth Scraper & Canister +lid:
Up for sale are these pieces of antique silver. No markings so I don't know if it's sterling or plated. Some of these items have been in the same family for 4-generations, at least (1930'-40's).Please see list below and pictures above for more details as items selling as seen.These items come from a smoke-free home. High buyerwill notbe disappointed.All items shown in photos are the exact one high buyer will receive. Please email me with any questionsBEFORE offerDINGand I will try to reply asap. Thank you for looking.
- Soup spoon, "G.Rogers&Bros.A", 7-1/4", monogrammed
- Ladle, "J.H.Norton", 6", monogrammed "AMS"?
- Tablecloth scraper, no marking, 10"x 6" apprx. if not plated, might be thick aluminum
- Round wire basket, no marking, 9-1/2" wide by 3" tall, EXL cond.
- Long wire basket with handles, "Made In Hong Kong" sticker, 12"x 4-1/2", VG cond. come with anti-tarnish cloth/wrap
- Small canister-like container, no markings, 3-1/2"x 2-1/2" by 3" tall, silver color on inside but bronze outside, VG
Check my response and offer with confidence!
Paymentmust be received4 daysfrom sale end to avoid notification. If you ship to a New York State address there will be a 8% state tax added to your total. I reserve the right to ship via FedEx Ground instead of USPS or UPS if I need to. I will pay for any increase in the shipping amount if that applies.