Antique Solo Keris, Kris - Special Wilah (blade) With Ganja Iras And Gandar Iras
This item has been shown 32 times.
Antique Solo Keris, Kris - Special Wilah (blade) With Ganja Iras And Gandar Iras:
Antique Solo keris, kris - Special Wilah (blade) with Ganja Iras and Gandar Iras - Java, Indonesia. Mid 19th century.
- Gandar (scabbard) with Gandar Iras (Gandar and Wranka cut from one solid piece of rich Kemuning wood, normally separated).
- Half open copper pendok (surplus) through which the Gandar Iras can be seen.
- Wilah (blade) with Ganja Iras. (Ganja is forged in one piece with the Wilah.) Normally, a keris has a loose Ganja.
- Wilah with 9 Luk (waves) and Kelengan Pamor.
- Heavy, old Solo Ukiran (hilt) with clearly cut masks.
Total length: 46cm. / 18.11”
Length of the Keris: 39cm. / 15.35”
Length of the Wilah: 28cm. / 11.02”