Antique Us American Flag 25 Stars 1836-37 Hand Stitched Maritime Use? 5' X 11'
This item has been shown 8776 times.
Antique Us American Flag 25 Stars 1836-37 Hand Stitched Maritime Use? 5' X 11':
Item Description: A 25-star American Flag, hand stitched. For maritime use? Hand stitched stars on both sides, and stripes, except for what appears to be a machine stitched line. Initials E.F.K. on sleeve, and inscribed E.F.Kenrick 1877. 1lb
The 25-Star Flag: This Flag became the Official United States Flag on July 4th, 1836. A star was added for the admission of Arkansas (June 15th, 1836) and was to last for just one year. The two Presidents to serve under this Flag were Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) and Martin Van Buren (1837-1841).Measures Approx. 64" x 138"Condition: Condition commensurate with age and use, wear, soiling, holes, some fraying, loosened stitches. phb 3777
- We have a fine selection of quality items for sale at Amphora Art & Antiques.
- International as well as domestic customers are welcome - please contact us with questions regarding shipping or listings, and we will assist you quickly.
- All items can be inspected in-person or are available for pickup from our large Gardena warehouse with no additional fee or charge.
- The authenticity of all items listed are guaranteed to be as represented - all efforts are taken to ensure accurate and descriptive condition reports and photographs.
- We reserve the right to use another shipping carrier other than what is listed to ensure your purchase arrives safely. Fedex cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Please contact us before or upon purchase if you have a preferred shipping carrier.