Antique Victorian Era Silver On Copper Old Beverage Coffee Tea Dispenser Samovar
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Victorian Era Silver On Copper Old Beverage Coffee Tea Dispenser Samovar:
50+ Items Each Week ~ All Items Start at $0.99
~ Up For offer: ~
~ * ~
Gorgeous Estate Fresh Piece ~ Ready for Display
Antique VictorianSilveron CopperSamovar
(Tea Dispenser, Beverage Holder, Victorian Water Cooler, etc)
This is an Impressivelate 19thC Silver over Copper Victorian Samovar featuring an Amazing style and an Even more Impressive Finish on a Piece that is Large enough to Command Attention in any Size Room. This piecelooksImpressive with its Simple Victorian Elegance featuring Acanthus Feet and a Gorgeous old Patina.This piece is Estate Fresh from a Maryland Homeand theold secondary knob looks as though it is missing a small decorative piece but displays nicely and the Handle Functions Properly to allow the Water to Flow only when the Knob is Turned Downward. This Piece is Solid & Displays very well with very little wear to the plate and a few small dents that areof little concern.This would be the Perfect addition to your Victorian SideBoard & is Ready for Display and Possibly Even Service!
There is a small Finial missing from the Top that could Easily be replaced or ignored. This Beauty has a Gorgeous Victorian style.
This Piece is marked under the top Warrented Best London Manufacturer
17 1/4" Tall
15 1/2" Across
~ * ~
offer WITH CONFIDENCE
~ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ~
Why are Our buyers Listed as Private?
Many of our buyers are Dealers and Re-Sell our Items for a Profit so we feel the Need to Protect their High offer Prices and Identities. By listing them as a Private buyers the Sale Price & the Identity of the buyer is not Listed on the Public response Page. We would never offer on Our Own Items & want New buyers to Understand our Reasoning.
5 Tips for offerding on Our Items:
1) If you have Limited or Negative response or a History of not paying please contact us before placing a offer so we do not remove your offers.
2) If you have won an item and would like to offer on a 2nd item that ends on another day, please pay for the items as you go.
3) Please be Prepared to pay for your item ASAP. After 5 Business Days will automatically Open a Non-Paying buyer Case unless you have contacted us and made prior arrangements. (not common)
4) 90% of the Items that we sell are Antiques which means that they are not in 100% "just out of the box" Shiny new Condition.
5) Please Read our Entire Description.
~ * ~
WeList 50 Items Each Week.
Click Here To View Our Other sales