Antique Victorian Cameo Cupid Brooch, 15ct Gold For SaleAnnie's Antiques
Antique Victorian Cameo Cupid Brooch,15ct Gold
This is a beautifully carved and mounted Antique Cameo Brooch, circa 1890.
The cameo depicts Cupid following a lady raising a bunch of grapes and carrying a ribboned staff.
Cameos depicting cupid were often love tokens.
The craftsmanship of the piece is exceptionally fine as can be seen in the carving of the billowing ribbons, cloth and feathered wings.
It is mounted in a fine 15 carat Gold frame decorated with delicate gold wire detail.
There is secure gold pin and catch fitting.
The gross weight is 17.4 g.
Size:(including frame) 57mm x 48mm.The brooch is not hallmarked as is common with jewellery of this period but we have tested and can guarantee the gold quality. Payment Policy
- Payment via PayPal is preferred.
- Cheque payment is also accepted but the item will not be despatched until the cheque has cleared.
- Payment is required as soon as possible after the winning offer, and within 7 days.
- Item will be shippedon the same or next business dayafter receiving full payment.
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- UK - Royal MailSpecial Delivery Next Day £5.99, insurance included.
- International - Royal Mail International Signed For £7.99, insurance included.
- £50.00 will be charged for FedEx shipment to any destination other than New Zealand and Australia, which require a £70 FedEx fee.
- We provide shipping worldwide and items will be despatched upon clearance of your payment Monday to Friday.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction: if your merchandise fails to match the description provided, or you are not happy with the item, you may notify us by e-mail or other written correspondence within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise. In this specific circumstance, we will fully refund the purchase price within 5 days of receipt of returned goods.
- Sizing, substitution or tampering with an item will completely void the refund offer.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We are a long established family company with over 100 years experience in the Antique Jewellery trade. We specialise in antique and second hand jewellery from the Victorianperiod throughthe Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods, up to fine presentday gold and gem set jewellery. We have been selling successfully on for the last six years and have had 100% good response.
To see more items like this, please visit my shop at
Copyright © 2012 Templates Creator| Designed by Free CSS Templates
This item has been shown times.