Antique Victorian Copper Crumb Scoop / Silent Butler - Henry Loveridge & Co For Sale
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILED ITEM DESCRIPTION
Please take a close look at all of the abovephotos which are intended to form part of the item description
I am always happy to combine multiple purchases, wherever possible,
to save on your postage/shipping costs.Item Description:
Antique Victorian Copper CrumbScoop / Silent Butler - Henry Loveridge & Co
- Good Antique Crum Scoop or Silent Butler
- Copper scoop with an ebonised turnedwooden handle - the handle having brass fittings and finial.
- The scoop havingdescreet patterning within the mellow aged copper and a lightly curved upright edge - see photos
- Made in England by Henry Loveridge & Co, Wolverhampton
- Maker's initials stamped to underside
- Believed to date to the Victorian era - circa 1880's
- Overall length approx320mm (12.625")
- Previously Owned Antique
- Good antique used condition
- Slight 'nic' to theunderside of the wooden handle - not seen from above and most likely present at the time of manufacture
Please be aware that you are offerding on or buying a previously owned used and/or Antique or Vintage item and therefore,by definition, cannot be expected to be in the same condition as a brand new item. You should expect to see some age related signs of wear such as small, fine surface scratches or marks.
Some items may also have small imperfections and/or tool marks from the manufacturing process. These are not normally classed by collectors as faults or damage and not necessarily mentionable in the description
I always take great care to inspect each of my items and make reference in the description narrative to any major faults or imperfections present e.g. chips and cracks
Please take a look atother Hamstershoarditems for Sale or sale on .co.ukTerms of Business General:
All items offered are described to the best of my knowledge and ability.
I am not an expert, but I will try to answer any queries you may have.
If you require additional photographs, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
All items offered are described to the best of my knowledge and ability
As a Buyer you should be aware of:
- Delivery may be subject to delay arising from Customs processing and inspection -depending upon the item value.
- The declared value of the item for Customs will be in compliance with Customs Declaration Laws
- Any import dutiesor taxes applicable are payable by the Buyer
- We do not ship itemsto Italy, Ukraine or Turkey - under any circumstances
UK buyers/Buyers: Payment to be via Personal Cheque / Postal Order. We also accept online payments viaPayPal Overseas buyers/Buyers: Payment to be via PayPal only
Payment to be received within 7 days.
Please await receipt of myInvoice before paying for this itemCombined Shipping:
I am always happy to combine multiple purchases, wherever possible, to save on your postage/shipping costs.
However, if you win an item but intend offerding on other items ending at a later time and would like a combined package, please keep me informed and request that I hold the item you have already won until you have finished offerding.
Please do not pay for the first item immediately but let me know when you have finished offerding and I will then issue an overall invoice for your total costs.Posting:
I aim to post your item(s) within 4 working days of payment being received and cleared. P & P / Shipping & Handling:
Costs payable by Purchaser. (If not already shown please check shipping costs to your area before offerding.)
Please Note: UnlessRegistered / Signed For shippingis already specified above, if the winning offer for this sale, or the combined total of any multiple wins, exceeds GBP 41.00 shipping will be required to be via Registered / Signed For Mail and Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery for the UK. The cost to be as per the applicable Royal Mail Tariff.
Royal Mail's Charge for Overseas Signed For Delivery is GBP 4.95 in addition to the Standard Airmail rate.
Your item will be well packed for shipment however, please note I will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the postal services. In the event of loss or damage whilst in transit I will assist in making a claim on your behalf
Proof of Posting Certificates are always obtained and retained.
This item has been shown 0 times.