Antique Victorian Edwardian Etched Sterling Silver Hexagon-shape Bangle Bracelet
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Victorian Edwardian Etched Sterling Silver Hexagon-shape Bangle Bracelet:
Antique, but Fine Condition!
Hexagon-shaped, Etched design Bangle Bracelet.
A most impressiveantique sterling silver hexagon-shaped bangle bracelet with guard chain. Probably Art Nouveau or Deco period, from the design -- perhaps Victorian or Edwardian. Estate piece.
2 1/4" diameter opening, or 7 1/2" inside size or 8" around the outside (circumference).
I haveonly given ita light cleaning.
No damage. No issues at all , no dents, dings, or other danage. Clasp works well.Has a nice agedpatina. I hope my photos do it justice.
I will be happy to email photos for closer inspection or take additional to send if you send your email address via an question. Please offer with confidence, since I offer a full refund on any item incorrectly described. Most items I sell are Vintage, so some slight imperfections are to be expected; however, I try to describe everything as accurately as possible.
- Shipping will be US Postal Service. Costs determined by weight, size, shipping option, and location.Please note: Sometimes the Shipping Calculator is inaccurate on costs. I charge no handling fee, but I do expect buyer to pay the actual shipping costs, regardless of the amount the calculator shows. Please let me know and I will adjust the invoice foraltered shippingor insurance desired.
- Accept Pay Pal for Payment.
- Seller not responsible for failure to receive uninsured shipments.
- If you desire insurance on your purchase (STRONGLY SUGGESTED for significant purchases), PLEASE include the appropriate amount from the table below and/or ask for an altered invoice to include it. Thanks.
$1.75 ................$0.01 to $50
2.25 ..................$50.01 to $100
$2.75 ................$101.01 to $200.
$4.70.................$200.01 to $300.
$5.70 ................$300.01 to $400.
$6.70 ................$400.01 to $500.
$7.70 ................$500.01 to $600.
$7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
- Multiple items gladly combined, if possible, for lower shipping costs.
- KY residents, add 6% for Sales Tax.
- International Shipments Welcomed. We pack VERY carefully to avoid damage to items.
- Thanks for looking, and Good Luck!
Posted with Mobile