Antique Victorian Edwardian Women's Red Riding Hood Lace Up High Top Shoes Nibox
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Victorian Edwardian Women's Red Riding Hood Lace Up High Top Shoes Nibox:
Unworn in Original Old Stock Box Red Riding Hood Play-Shu Antique High-top, Lace-up Women's Shoes
Made of Black Patent Leather with Black CanvasTops and white stitching, these must have been quite elegant for their time period. I'd guess they are from Edwardian, but may be Victorian time period.
Original box identifies the shoes as made by the Craddock-Terry Shoe Co. of Lynchburg, VA, "The Largest Shoe Manufacturers in the South."
Size is a bit difficult to determine. Inside the shoe are the numbers "45" and "24030." The sole is 10" long x 3 1/4" at widest part. It is about 3" wide on the top portion and just slightly less than 10" long with a somewhat pointed toe.
White strings have never been laced up. 13 holes for laces. Bottom of sole shows image of Red Riding Hood and says "Red Riding Hood Trade Mark, PAY-SHU, US PAT. OFF.
The label on box reads "Ask the ChildWho Wears Them. RED RIDING HIID PAY-SHU " Numbers stamped on are "1382 PAT LEA KID BTTM" .
SUPERIOR, Early shoes in Original Box.
Offered with !
I will be happy to email photos for closer inspection or take additional to send if you send your email address via an question. Please offer with confidence, since I offer a full refund on any item incorrectly described. Most items I sell are Vintage, so some slight imperfections are to be expected; however, I try to describe everything as accurately as possible.
- Shipping will be US Postal Service. Costs determined by weight, size, shipping option, and location.Please note: Sometimes the Shipping Calculator is inaccurate on costs. I charge no handling fee, but I do expect buyer to pay the actual shipping costs, regardless of the amount the calculator shows. Please let me know and I will adjust the invoice foraltered shippingor insurance desired.
- Accept Pay Pal for Payment.
- Seller not responsible for failure to receive uninsured shipments.
- If you desire insurance on your purchase (STRONGLY SUGGESTED for significant purchases), PLEASE include the appropriate amount from the table below and/or ask for an altered invoice to include it. Thanks.
$1.75 ................$0.01 to $50
2.25 ..................$50.01 to $100
$2.75 ................$101.01 to $200.
$4.70.................$200.01 to $300.
$5.70 ................$300.01 to $400.
$6.70 ................$400.01 to $500.
$7.70 ................$500.01 to $600.
$7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
- Multiple items gladly combined, if possible, for lower shipping costs.
- KY residents, add 6% for Sales Tax.
- International Shipments Welcomed. We pack VERY carefully to avoid damage to items.
- Thanks for looking, and Good Luck!
Posted with Mobile