Antique Victorian Gesso Picture Frame W/1892 Pott Lithograph, 3-5/8" Wide, 33x26
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Victorian Gesso Picture Frame W/1892 Pott Lithograph, 3-5/8" Wide, 33x26:
Welcome to Country Artifacts. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, preferably by email, or by phone at 802-885-6464. We are always looking for ways to improve.If you find a problem withyour purchase, please let us know ASAP so we can find the proper solution. Wewant you tobea happy long-term customer.
Antique Victorian Gesso Picture Frame with 1892 Pott Lithograph, 3-5/8" wide, 33x26Product Details:
- FREE SHIPPING to 48 States. For other destinations, please email for a shipping quote.
- 33-1/2" wide x 26-3/4" high overall
- The frame molding is 3-5/8" wide all around.
- 26-1/4" wide x 19-1/2" high inside frame
- The color lithograph is titled Twixt Love and Honor by Laslett John Pott (1837-1898). On the left it says Copyright 1892. On the right it says The Knapp Company, Lith, NY. Image size is about 24" wide x 16" high.
- There is loss to the gesso on the frame as shown. The glass is in good condition but is dirty. The print has water stains and tears, especially at the top where there is a piece missing. One of the back panels is missing as well. The back side of the frame shows it's old age. Please see the pictures for more details.
- Unpacked weight & size: 10.8, 34x27x1
- Packed weight & size: 15, 36x30x4, keep to these dimensions to avoid OS2
- Package Notes & Ref: great room, OS1 (30#), 3F165, C11, $35.25 shipping budget
Terms and Conditions:
- Local Pick-up is free but we must charge 6% Vermont Sales Tax (email for details). Our Standard Shipping method is our choice of USPS, FedEx or Motor Freight.
- Our liability for product defects is limited to the purchase price plus shipping. We are not responsible for the installation, training in the use of, or operation of any item we sell. The buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling, inspecting and verifying the operational quality of their purchases prior to putting them into service. The buyer expressly releases the seller from any liability arising from the installation or operation of the product.
- We welcome international trade. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. All international buyers are responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges, crating costs, and any other costs arising from cross-border trade with us.
- Unfortunately, because we have very limited space, we cannot store your purchased items for you. We can hold your item for two weeks from the purchase date, after which we have to charge storage, up to $10 per day, depending on the situation. Once storage fees exceed any moneys paid, we will have to relist the item without refund.