Apollo Moon Landing - Historic Viewmaster Space 3d Images 3- Reel Set New For SaleA Great Gift for the View-Master fan or the Space Memorabilia Collector Apollo Moon Landing
July 20th, 1969, 10:56 PM EDT
Three View-Master reels with 21 Stereo Images
Note, this is a new packet:
Can be viewed in any View-Master viewer, available at most Toy Stores, or you can purchase a VM viewer that I have for sale in my store.
Table of Contents:Reel A:
1. 363 ft high, Saturn V was basic vehicle for Apollo Missions
2. Apollo 8 crew were first men to orbit the moon
3. December 21 1968: Apollo 8 lifts-off
4. Mission Control at Johnson Space Center
5. Apollo 8 crew were first to see far side of moon
6. Earth rise as seen from the moon
7. Apollo Capsule is recovered
1. Press conference with Apollo 11 crew: Armstrong, Aldrin & Collins
2. July 16, 1969, 9:32 AM EDT, Apollo 11 lifts off on flight to moon
3. Spectacular View of Grand Canyon as seen from space
4. Our beautiful earth hangs in space
5. Near end of 3-day journey, moon looms big
6. Surface of moon as Apollo prepares for touchdown
7. Lunar module unlocks, begins risky descent to surface of moon
1. The Eagle has landed! Armstrong's historic photo of Aldrin's first steps
2. Armstrong reflected in Aldrin's face plate
3. Aldrin stands beside US flag on moon's surface
4. Various instruments set up on moon's surface
5. Lunar Module Eagle returns to rendezvous with Columbia
6. Command module awaits return of the first men on the moon
7. Armstrong - "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"
Sample images (shown in 2D only):
A wonderful addition to your stereoscopic library!
I welcome offers outside of the USA! - Half of my items leave the USA
Please see my other sales for similar items:
Please Note: If you have a problem with your purchase, please let me know as soon as possible (remember, I sell a lot of items on commission and I need to close these accounts). Contact me before leaving non-positive response (including neutral) or anything less than 5 star rating. I will do my best to resolve any problems.I accept returns for most of the items that I sell. I always leave positive response. I appreciate your business and I hope to see you back!
** DrT knows 3D **
I have been into photography and, specifically, stereo (3D) photography since 1988 and into the stereo photography business since 1994 and I have plenty of satisfied customers. I specialize in stereo education through books, lectures, videos, CDs, Stereo Realist camera repair, stereo viewer repair, stereo photography supplies, and commission sales of photographic items.I still shoot film (stereo slides) and have great fun doing so! Starting in 2009, I am also involved in digital stereo.
If you like my sales and would like me to sell things on your behalf, please contact me to make arrangements.
Meet DrT in person in one of these stereoscopic gatherings:
Any stereo club meeting in Cleveland OH (first Tuesday of each month Sep-Jun. Contact me for details or visit our web site ohio3d.com)
Most National Stereoscopic Association (NSA) Conventions
Any 3D Stereoscopic Weekend in Cleveland OH
Thank you for looking!
This item has been shown 0 times.