Armanen Runes Talisman Pendant Kabbalah Tree Of Life Norse Jewelry Viking Asatru
This item has been shown 10223 times.
Armanen Runes Talisman Pendant Kabbalah Tree Of Life Norse Jewelry Viking Asatru:
Armanen Rune Pendant
The Armanen rune set was originally developed by Guido Von List (1848-1919), and he claimed them to be a rediscovery of the primal Magical Runes. These runes came to Von List in a vision while he was suffering temporary blindness. The most original concept in his rune set is List’s claim that his 18 runes correspond to the “18 Magical Spells” spoken by the Norse god Odin. In the old poem, Havamal, "the high ones words”, Odin speaks of 18 spells to avert any woe in the struggles of life. There are spells for Victory in War, Healing, Marriage, Protection in Battle, and so forth. Guidance by these runes maintains a healthy, balanced way of being, in accordance with the rest of Creation,a harmony between Man and Nature. On the front of our original Magical Amulet, is the Mother Rune, Hagal, in the Tree of Life form. The 18 "blooms” around the branches of the Tree correspond to the 18 runes. "Follow the laws of nature, and harmonious growth is the reward." The back of the amulet has the runes laid around the World Tree map of Yggdrasil, showing the nine halls of the gods, or the nine dimensions. The central world in the tree is Midgardh (middle garden), where we exist and where all things are possible. This Magical Amulet is designed to bring the wearer all the benefits of the individual runes, and to bring ones Being into Harmony with Nature, ensuring a Happy, Healthy life, and to bring Balance, Strength and Longevity to ones life.
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter in the USA.
- Double-sided pendant, different seal on each side
- Measures approximately 1 inch (2.54 cm) in diameter
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Flat rate $3.99 for standard and $8.99 for expedited shipping. Add as many items as you'd like to your cart from our store and 'check out' for one low shipping cost.
- Delivery confirmation is included.
- If the tracking shows the item undelivered, we will either refund or replace your shipment.
- Customs Duty and VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping charges will be combined by adding the items to your cart and checking out.
- Tracking numbers are available on Express International orders. USPS does not offer tracking on 1st class or flat rate Priority.
- The average delivery time is two weeks to most countries, but may take up to 30 days due to customs. Please allow adequate time for customs processing.
Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items need to be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. You may read more about our return policy. We also offer ring size exchanges if you find the ring you purchased isn't an ideal fit.
Use the 'add to cart' button to purchase multiple items from our store, and check out to combine shipping costs. Orders shipping to USA locations receive a flat rate shipping charge. International orders will combine for one low rate.
We welcome them; please don't hesitate to ask! Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or use the 'contact seller' link to send us a message. Questions are answered Monday-Friday by the next business day.
We value the Environment and want it preserved for future generations. Jewelry is shipped in small and durable, but not excessive, packaging. Larger items are packed in recyclable cardboard boxes using biodegradable corn starch peanuts.