Asian / Korea / Japan Solid Silver Tea Pot Engraved With Birds, Bamboo & Flowers
This item has been shown 0 times.
Asian / Korea / Japan Solid Silver Tea Pot Engraved With Birds, Bamboo & Flowers:
The perfect gift to get NOW for Christmas!
Click on any picture for better detail and a larger image.
Asian / Korea / Japan Solid Silver Tea Pot Engraved with Birds, Bamboo & Flowers
You are offerding on a beautiful Asian - Korean or Japanese - solid silver tea pot with lid.Part of the exterior has a lightly textured finish and engraved with bamboo,birds and flowers. The interior appears to be hand hammered.It is in very good overall condition.There are no major scratches, dents or dings and no signs of repair. The handle is well attached.
It measures 6 1/4 inches across including spout and 6 1/4 inches tall including hinged handle.There are hallmarks on the bottom. Please look carefully at them. I believe they are Korean and indicate pure silver, as well as being marked SilVER [as stamped on the piece].
The pieceweighs7.55 troy ounces /235.0 grams.It hasbeen carefully tested and tests as solid silver. I do not have a method to test percentage.
My understanding is that they were purchased in Korea while stationed there.
We do have a small pair of goblets listed this week with similar engraving but different markings.
What a greatpresent for yourself or someone else!
With the recent decline in precious metals prices (yet again); now could be the best time to invest in an antique silver item.
More than one view is provided to best show design, construction and condition. Please click on the pictures to fully enlarge them. The item(s) pictured will be shipped to the winning buyer.
- Payment is due within7 days of the close of this sale unless prior arrangements are made.
- Invoices are sent by to all customers.
- If you are the winner of multiple sales in one day and pay individually before receiving a combined invoice we do not combine shipping or return the overpayment.
- We do not offer partial refunds.
- All items are returnable.
- Buyer must notify us why the item is being returned within thirty (30) days of post office delivery confirmation date of delivery and must return item, in original condition, using a trackable shipping method. Buyer pays all shipping charges plus 10% of the total purchase price restocking fee. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
- We answer all questions we receive; however, does not deliver questions in a timely manner. Do NOT wait until the last hour.
- We leave response for all customers who let us know that their piece has arrived. We ask you to inform us [through message] so we can pay any consignors and close the listing on our books.
- No two monitors, even from the same manufacturer using the same settings will produce the exact same shade/color/hue. We therefore will not consider an item as mis-described if the color is not the shade expected.
- Shipping charges are listed under the "Shipping & Payments" tab on each listing and are not negotiable.
- We combine shipping charges on multiple items purchased on the same day if you wait for a combined invoice.
- Registry is available for a fee of our actual cost.
- Florida statute requires us to collect sales tax on the purchase price and shipping charges of each sale shipped within the state of Florida unless you registered with the state and have a resale number.
- We ship US Postal Service First Class, Priority, or Express mail to all countries.
- All items over $500 must be sent using Signature Confirmation or registered.
- Insurance is only available on items allowed by your country's customs rules [i.e., if precious metals cannot be imported, we cannot insure jewelry to your country]. Every country is different, so learn the rules for your country.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution