Augason Farms 30-day Food Storage Emergency Pail - 5-20093
This item has been shown 0 times.
Augason Farms 30-day Food Storage Emergency Pail - 5-20093:
Overstock Everyday Free Shipping on Orders Over $50* *Shipping excludes PO Boxes and international orders. Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency Pail
Product Description: The Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Pail is your ideal short term survival solution. The sole purpose of this inventive bucketful of security is to provide food for one person for a month in a `grab `n go pail. The pouches contain hearty dishes, great for survival, such as creamy potato soup, cheesy broccoli and rice, maple oatmeal and instant potatoes. The included meal planning guide offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals for variety.
- Brand: Augason Farms
- Model: 5-20093
- Materials: Resealable mylar pouches
- Dimensions: 17.5 inches high 12.5 inches wide x 12.5 inches long
- Storage: Cool dry enviornment
- Package Contents:
- Transportable, watertight, 6-gallon pail contains food pouches with a shelf life of up to 20 years.
- A 30-day supply of delicious, easy-to-prepare food for one person
- Or a week of food for four people
- Contains 300 servings
- 1,857 calories per day
- 20 year shelf life
- Packaged in convenient, easy-to-use pouches
- A 30-day and 45-day meal planner
- No high fructose corn syrup or trans fats
- Meals require only minutes to prepare, just add water and cook
- This pail features eight food varieties in pouches sealed with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed:
- Instant potatoes: 30 servings
- Macaroni and cheese: 30 servings
- Creamy potato soup: 30 servings
- Cheesy broccoli rice: 30 servings
- Creamy chicken rice: 30 servings
- Hearty vegetable blend: 30 servings
- Maple brown sugar oatmeal: 40 servings
- Morning Moo's low fat milk alternative: 80 servings
- Expiration: Up to 20 Years. Sealed/Opened to 1 year
This bucket make the Wise buckets look small. It is packed with food. Great value!juel1234 from Somewhere, US compact piece of mind 5 out of 5 Stars
grab a few and put them away, one note is it takes 18 gallons of water to re-hydrate the entire bucket, just stock up enough water so you dont fall shortchiprexx from ny Great Deal 5 out of 5 Stars
Im very excited about your product. It looks great, shipping was done in a timely manner. Very good pricefybmusicdotcom from SC Product Recommendations
- Augason Farms 300-servings 30-day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail Today $99.99
- Augason Farms' Hard Red Wheat-6 Gallon Pail Today $44.12
- Augason Farms Hard White Wheat 6-gallon Pail Today $52.09
- Augason Farms Regular Rolled Oats Hot or Cold Cereal (Six-gallon Pail) Today $39.59
- Rugs & Carpets
- Health & Beauty
- Camping & Hiking
Overstock has a simple mission:
To save people money. We serve customers world-wide by offering high-quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service.Need Our Help?
Our award-winning customer service agents are standing by, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to contact us.Overstock Standard Shipping Information
- Combined shipping lets you get free shipping on Overstock orders totaling $50 or more. Put all the items you intend to purchase in your cart and check out; it's that easy.
- Please note that items purchased from other stores will void the combined shipping rate.
- Standard orders ship within 1-3 business days, depending on the time the order is received, and arrive within 5-10 business days.
- Custom Art: Up to 10 business days to ship and 1-4 weeks for delivery.
- Oversized Items: Up to 10 business days to ship and 1-4 weeks for delivery.
- We use all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Customers cannot specify the carrier of their choice.
Standard Return Policy: Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials
included with the shipment.
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Frequently Asked Questions