Augustin Calmet Original Engraving 1730c Judaica Picture Jewish Mezuzah Israel
This item has been shown 0 times.
Augustin Calmet Original Engraving 1730c Judaica Picture Jewish Mezuzah Israel:
Title: "jhabit dun simple pretre" (Cloth of aLaity cohen).
This Engraving is from the book "Historical and Critical Dictionary of the Bible" (original name:"Dictionnaire historique et critique de la BibleThese two capital works have been printed several times, and received considerable increases") of theFrench Benedictine monk "Augustinus Calmet".
The Four volumes of Calmet's dictionary present an anthology of articles, in alphabetical order, about biographies, archaeology, geography and other biblical themes. Augustinus Calmet (1672-1757) – French Catholic theologist, historian and bible researcher. Calmet was a pioneering researcher who scientifically studied the bible and his studies served other researched through the 19th cent.
Year of print:1725-1731
Size: 39x26 cm
Payment & Duty Taxes1. We accept PayPal only.2.Repeat : Priceis notinclude any Duty or Import Tax . Therefore, we do not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.3. Payment must be received within 3 Days from the date of purchase.
4. Orders will be processed instantly and dispatched within 1-3 days normally, so we do NOT accept any Email/Message note after you place orders.
Retrun Policy2. Please contact us via Message if you have NOT received item in 30businessdays, we will check it with post office, and then resend or refund any missing item.3. In the unlikely event that your product is faulty in anyway, you must contact us ASAP and then return it within 14 Days of receipt.4. We will not be responsible for the delivery or insurance charges incurred in returning item back to us. If you return an item purchased from us, it must be back in
Factory Condition. This includes ALL packaging (carton, plastic bag, inserts, manuals etc.)
- We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Goodresponses is very important to us.
- We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutralor negativeresponse, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!
- Once you leave positive response, our automated process will respond by giving you positive response .
- Our aim is to provideTop Level Customer Service, normally so we will try our best to solve any problem.
- Please DON’T leave negative or neutral response if you haven’t received item in 30 days, because we have mentioned the shipping time repeatedly.