Authentic Chanel Reissue Bronze 227 Flap Bag Distressed Silver Hardware
This item has been shown 0 times.
Authentic Chanel Reissue Bronze 227 Flap Bag Distressed Silver Hardware:
Certified Pre-Owned Watches Jewelry Giftware Accessories
Authentic CHANEL Reissue Bronze 227 Flap Bag
Because of different lighting conditions, bag colors unfortunately are not always consistent in the photographs. Please contact me if you are displeased with the actual color, we will accept returns as long as the red security tag has not been removed. Please email me directly in this case.
Style: flap bag
Material: aged calfskin leather
Strap Drop: 11.5 " / 21"
Hardware: distressed silver
Measurements: 7.75" x 12" x 3.75"
Date Code: 12889342
Included: date code card
All measurements are approximate; variance may be .5".
To prevent fraud all of our Handbags/Wallets are sold with a security tag.
If the seal is broken the bag cannot be returned.
All items are on display in our Maryland stores.
Please excuse any listings being ended early due to selling in another forum.
- Please make all inquiries prior to offerding, happy to discuss in greater detail. BAGS11874
- More pictures available upon request.
- All items are described and photographed to the best of our ability.
- Please forgive slight variances in color due to lighting conditions.
- Insurance and tracking information are included with shipping fees.
- All items will be sent via expedited shipping within 48 hours of receiving payment.
- Payment is expected within 3 business days of listing ending and from a verified address.
- Items may be returned within 14 days as long as they have not been changed, worn or altered.
- Handbags may not be returned if the red security tag has been removed.
- All Items are authentic unless specifically stated otherwise.
- All sales to the state of Maryland will also require payment of 6% sales tax.
- US buyers with positive response only. International shipping on a case to case basis.
- For international transactions: All items must be declared at the price for which they sold customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer