Avid Pro Tools 10 Full Student Version With Ilok Academic Edu, 4 Years Upgrades
This item has been shown 0 times.
Avid Pro Tools 10 Full Student Version With Ilok Academic Edu, 4 Years Upgrades:
in titles & descriptions
Avid Pro Tools 10 Full BOXED Version Academic
Description BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, AUTHORIZED AVID USA DEALER.THIS IS A FULL VERSION OF PRO TOOLS 10 FOR STUDENTS IN THE USA ONLY. PROOF IS REQUIRED BEFORE WE WILL SHIP THIS ITEM TO YOU, AVID ALSO REQUIRES PROOF BEFORE THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR SOFTWARE...FREE UPGRADE TO PRO TOOLS 11 WHEN AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE to make sure you are qualified to purchase
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, WE DO NOT TAKE BACK OPEN BOX SOFTWARE & YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO USE THIS IF AVID DOESN'T APPROVE YOU.YES THIS IS A FULL RETAIL VERSION OF PRO TOOLS 10- SPECIAL PRICE FOR QUALIFIED STUDENTS, ONCE YOU REGISTER THE SOFTWARE WITH AVID YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET 4 YEARS OF FREE UPGRADES FROM THEM. YES ILOK IS INCLUDED IN BOX
To purchase this item you must fit THIS category - US SALES ONLY - 4 YEARS FREE UPGRADES FROM AVID
Qualified academic individuals
- University/college/vocational students—Students enrolled at a higher
education institution defined as an accredited, government-recognized
public or private university or college (including community, junior, or
vocational college) that grants degrees and/or certificates. Secondary (high school, grade school etc) students are NO LONGER qualified under new Avid policy. You MUST be currently enrolled in school, AVID will not allow your software to be operational if you do cannot provide on of the following items of required proof below. You do NOT need to be enrolled in a music or recording centered program, any program is fine but it must be current.
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student's) name, school name, and the current academic term
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school's logo or seal, your name, and the current date/academic term
- An official letter from the registrar of the school, including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websitesmaybe accepted in lieu of official documentation if your name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible(acceptance is at the sole discretion of Avid)
DAW Software with 96 Tracks, Open Interface Support, 70+
Plug-ins/Virtual Instruments, Music Notation, Automatic Delay
Compensation - Mac/PC -includes iLok
Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing Environment
There's a reason Avid's Pro Tools is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world - it simply works. That's why so many of us at The Midi Store choose Pro Tools for our own home studios. Pro Tools' ultra-streamlined 2-window user interface makes navigation easy, putting all of the controls and commands you regularly use right at your fingertips. And most advanced functions are only an additional click away. Forget about spending days or even weeks just getting to know the program. With Pro Tools, you can dive right in, quickly establishing the workflow that best meets your needs.
A studio's worth of powerful and creative plug-ins
Pro Tools comes loaded with a complete studio's worth of powerful music-creation and sound-processing plug-ins. Create and play music with top-quality virtual instruments, and tweak your tracks with a huge library of incredible effects and processors. Pro Tools also comes with Avid's ultra-flexible Channel Strip plug-in, a faithful recreation of the channel strip processors found in the legendary System 5 console. With all of this processing power, you're ready for serious production from day one.
Tons of tools for in-the-box music creation
As comprehensive as Pro Tools is for recording and editing audio, it's also the weapon of choice for music composers and electronic musicians. Not only does Pro Tools include a full lineup of great virtual instruments, it gives you the Environment and tools you need to get the most out of them. If you're a traditional composer, you'll love how easy it is to import your scores or create new compositions in Pro Tools' Sibelius-based score editor. And if you're into modern MIDI production, Pro Tools' massive collection of MIDI tools will absolutely blow your mind!
Advanced EUCON Integration
Pro Tools 10 builds on the EUCON support first introduced in version 9, adding over 500 newly supported functions. Any command you can access from Pro Tools' pull-down menus (not just those with key commands) is now available to your EUCON-equipped control surface. If you'd like to experience the amazing hands-on control available in Pro Tools, you'll definitely want to ask about Avid's Artist Series control surfaces.
Awesome new features for post, music, and more
Many of the cool new features in Pro Tools 10 were developed to meet the needs of post-production professionals and provide tighter integration with Avid's Media Composer. However, these inspiring tools are useful no matter what you use Pro Tools for. Realtime fades make editing on the fly easy, and Pro Tools' new AudioSuite processing tools add the ability to process audio beyond the selected clip, so you can add crossfades after processing. Plus, you can now apply reverse delay or reverb with a single click. Finally, clip gain adds a whole new level of dynamic volume control to Pro Tools. The list goes on and on.
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- NEW! Advanced EUCON support adds over 500 controllable commands to your EUCON-equipped control surface plus
- NEW! Read and record from flash drives, RAID systems, and server storage systems such as Avid's ISIS 5000.
- NEW! Increased Automatic Delay Compensation (up to 16,383 samples)
- NEW! Sessions can contain various audio file types and formats, including interleaved stereo audio files
- NEW! Channel Strip plug-in format delivers the sound of the legendary System 5 console
- NEW! Down Mixer plug-in sums sessions from up to 7.1 surround down to 5.1, 2.1, 2.0, and even mono mixes
- NEW! Mod Delay III plug-in lets you add fun and exciting time/modulation-based effects
- NEW! 32-bit floating-point audio lets you store higher-quality audio
- NEW! Clip Gain adds dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media composer
- NEW! Open multiple AudioSuite windows at once
- NEW! Upgraded AudioSuite processing includes handles, whole file processing, and reverse delay/reverb processing
- NEW! AudioSuite processing preserves metadata
- NEW! Real-time fades eliminate the need for fade files and allow you to apply fades with the timeline running
- NEW! Overlapping Crossfades view
- NEW! Rewritten Disc Scheduler is more forgiving for slower hard drives and allows use of netword-attached storage drives
- NEW! Handy visual indicators for mutes and solos
- NEW! Bus Interrogation lets you track your signal flow
- NEW! Export Selected Tracks as New Session command make collaboration easier
- NEW! 24-hour timeline support for enhanced post-production compatibility
- NEW! Low Latency Monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware
- NEW! Export to iTunes and Export to SoundCloud
- NEW! Pro Tools in-application web browser for easy access to Avid Marketplace and Pro Tools resources
- Works with any audio interface or standalone
- Automatic Delay Compensation
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- OMF/AAF/MXF Interchange Support Built In
- MP3 Export Option with built in
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers
- Adjustable stereo pan depth feature
- Over 70 plug-ins and virtual instruments for sound shaping
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor windows for comprehensive composing
- Create a flawless performance using track compositing features
- Automation and controller lanes provide easy editing access
- QuickTime HD support on Mac OS X-based systems
- iLOK INCLUDED!
About Us In 1996 The Midi Store LLC was started with the idea of providing great service to other musicians for all kind of Midi gear. Since 1999 The Midi Store has been online offering a wide selection and low prices on music software and hardware items, keyboards, synthesizers and samplers, everything you need to create and enjoy electronic music. You will also find all kinds of other items such as stage boxes and snakes as well as many different kinds of cables, microphones and more. We are always adding to our online inventory so if you don't see an item you are searching for, please drop us a line.
We provide in-depth information on all products, and a friendly customer service. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, help is only an email or phone call away. You can reach us by email from our contact us page or by phone Monday - Saturday from 8am-6pm Arizona time at (928) 284-1619.
MOST IMPORTANT - We are NOT some mega-store with a huge staff that turns over every 6 weeks. We are NOT some giant conglomerate who thinks of you as just another dollar in their pocket. We are a small business with a dedicated staff of musicians that care about you and the products we sell. If you wonder where great customer service has gone, you have come to the right place. We are a small, friendly, retail and internet store and we will treat you like you matter to us, because you do!
Recycling - We also believe strongly in trying to help save the planet, so we will recycle materials where appropriate. We take the time to break down boxes and re-use them whenever possible. This means that the external packaging of your item might look like an old ugly box, but we promise that we took great care making sure your purchase would arrive free from damage. We also use the FLO-PAK™ brand 100% recycled peanuts, which are made entirely without ozone-depleting CFC's or HCFC's. Please recycle your polystyrene peanuts - visit www.fpintl.com - for the nearest polystyrene recycling center near you. Policies Payment
We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express cards only. The easiest way to pay is via Paypal, you can use your credit card to pay and do not need to be a Paypal member. You can also use your credit card directly through by selecting the "other credit card payment" button at checkout. If you prefer to give your credit card over the phone please call us at 928-284-1619 M-F 9am-6pm Arizona Time.
Shipping - Continental US (48 states)
Our US shipping rates are posted on each sale or store item pages. They are calculated for US buyers only (48 states), and based on UPS Ground Service or USPS Postal rates. In the US we may ship FedEx or USPS as well if it is faster for your to get your items, even is UPS Ground is the only shipping method shown. Please contact us for international rates if you do not see them in the shipping calculator before offerding. We also ship UPS overnight, 2 day and 3 day select, please contact us for a shipping quote before offerding. We also ship Priority Mail to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Shipping - US (Alaska, Hawaii)
We normally ship Priority Mail to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for UPS 2ND Day Air rates if needed.
Shipping - International
We ship most items outside of the US, please check the listing page for availability. All international orders are shipped via the manner you choose during checkout and may be USPS Priority/Express Mail or UPS. The shipping rates will be quoted in the sale if available to ship to your country, tracking information will always be provided.
Please keep in mind that we can only quote TRANSIT time for your country, customs clearance will take some additional period of time that is out of our control. Local taxes and duties are MOST likely to apply, buyer is responsible for any additional costs. We have no information available on charges for customs and taxes, please contact customs in your country to find out the actual cost of importing goods. We ship about 25% of our products outside of the USA so we will make sure your items are properly packed to ensure no damage occurs but insurance IS required for all international shipments.
WE MUST PURCHASE USPS OR UPS INSURANCE TO PROTECT BOTH PARTIES AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE, THE INSURANCE VALUE CANNOT BE HIGHER THAN THE DECLARED VALUE.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - ALMOST ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ARE UNDER USA WARRANTY ONLY - this means you will need to send the item back to us for any warranty work, YOU are required to pay any return shipping charges. WE will pay to send the item back to when it is repaired. This includes any items that might be DOA (dead on arrival, not working when first received by you.) If you do not agree to this then please do NOT purchase our items. We are a US dealer, which means we sell items with US 110 power, if you are using the item in a country that requires 220v power we DO NOT have power adapters, you will need to purchase one in your country.
We're located in Arizona, and required by law to collect 7.35% sales tax from AZ residents or products shipping to Arizona. No sales tax is collected outside of Arizona. Returns Due to the expense of selling on , any returns that are accepted are subject to a restocking fee. Shipping costs are NOT REFUNDABLE and for items shipped free our cost for shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Software products can only be returned if the shrink-wrap is intact and the software packaging has not been opened. Any software products that have been opened will be refused or returned to the purchaser. For health reasons certain other items such a headphones, microphones, earbuds, earplugs, hand held recorders or similar items used in or near your mouth or ears are NOT returnable unless unopened.
The Midi Store LLC reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise and may refuse a refund and return your product to you, or assess a charge of up to 25% of the purchase price for returned materials which are used or incomplete. In addition, we may charge a 15% restocking fee for return of opened non-defective product. The Midi Store LLC may also refuse a return which arrives without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please note that any RMA issued is valid for 10 days only, your item must be returned within that time or the return will not be accepted.
The Midi Store LLC does not provide refunds for shipping charges. If your item was shipped free, and you refuse, cancel or return your order once it has shipped to you, the cost for shipping will be deducted from your refund. Oversize or overweight items (such as very large keyboards, equipment racks etc.) are likely to have high shipping charges of $30 or more. Please Contact us for instructions on obtaining an RMA#.
If you have any questions, please Contact us before offerding. Contact Us 40 W. Cortez Dr #3
Sedona, AZ 86351 USA
Phone: 928-284-1619, Fax 480-275-3322
Hours; Phone: Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm Arizona time... Store: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm AZ time
Do you need directions to our store? CLICK HERE. Shop by Brand
store Design by TruSky.com