Babe Ruth Lifelike Sculpture From Danbury Mint - Like New For SaleBABE RUTH
THE "BAMBINO" and THE "SULTAN OF SWAT"
THE DANBURY MINT - LIKE NEW CONDITIONHall of Famer since 1936.
Received 95.13% of the votes
Birth name: George Herman - 2 time All-Star selection (1933, 1934)
Born: February 6, 1895 in Baltimore, Maryland - 7-time World Series champion (1915, 1916, 1918, 1923, 1927, 1928, 1932)
Died: August 16, 1948 in New York, New York - 1923 AL MVP
Height: 6' 2" Weight: 215 lbs - Had #3 retired by the New York Yankees in 1948
Batted: Left Threw: - Member of Major League Baseball’s All Century Team
Major League Baseball debut: July 11, - Voted Athlete of the Century by the Associated Press
Last Major League Baseball appearance: May 30, 1935 - ESPN Sports Century - #2 Athlete of the 20th Century
Hall of Fame: Elected in 1936 receiving 95.13% of the - Named the Greatest baseball player of all time by The Sporting NewsYou are offerding on a Babe Ruth figurine from The Danbury Mint . I am the original owner of this item. This item has been in a glass curio cabinet since its purchase (2002) in a smoke-free and pet-free home. This item comes with the Certificate of Ownership and Instructions for Posing. The figurine has exceptional detail. There are no chips, cracks or crazing.
items are carefully examined and described as accurately as possible.
Please read description carefully, review pictures and ask any questions.
I am more than happy to respond.Most of our items are from garage
sales, estate sale, etc. so we do not know the history of the items unless
stated. All items are shipped with a confirmation number. Please add us to your favorite
sellers as we will continue to add new items all the time. If you are
satisfied with your purchase, please leave positive response. If there is any issue with your purchase, please
contact us first so that we can resolve it before leaving any negative
response. Shipping prices are not negotiable but we combine shipping when we can. Please wait for final invoice. Sorry! but we only ship in the United States.
you for looking and happy offerding!
Definitions of condition terms as a general guideline on any items sold here and may be modified or changed at any time:
· New- means still in original packaging, might be opened but never used and could be given as a gift.
· Like New- means may not have original packaging, but could still be given as a gift and could maybe even pass for new with very little signs of use
· Very Good- means it is not new or like new but has minimal wear and bright colors- no major damage unless noted in description
· Good- means some obvious signs of use but nothing really wrong with it. May show wear and tear and show fading but nothing out of the ordinary from customary use.
· Used- means shows wear and tear and definite signs of use. May show signs of age at the corners or edges. All lithos look good and worth buying. Description will note any major defects or damage. Further cleaning may be necessary. · Well-used- means lots of wear and tear and definite signs of use. May be missing all the stickers but still worth buying. Description will note any major defects or damage. Further cleaning may be necessary.
Summary of My Selling Policies
· Paypal only
· Payment due within 5 business days
· USPS – Please be aware that we are not responsible for shipping time
· Shipping is made within three business days of payment
Refunds & Returns
· May be returned for a refund Item price excluding Listing Fees, Paypal Fees & S&H and must be returned exactly as shipped and only if not as described.
· Reimbursement will be given after return of item
· Buyer is liable for Return Shipping
Items means No Returns - No Refunds
Items Damaged In Transit
· Buyer must have Shipping Insurance for a claim
· Buyer must take item to USPS w/claim form
· No Insurance. Seller is Not Responsible and will not refund any funds
By Placing a offer you Agree to all the terms in this listing.
· Please Email us with any Questions. Response time 24 hours
This item has been shown 0 times.