Baby Mickey Mouse First Birthday Onesie Design Decal New
This item has been shown 0 times.
Baby Mickey Mouse First Birthday Onesie Design Decal New:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
Be sure to check out our store for other items
We also have matchingI'm the Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunt & Uncle and many more.
Simply add this iron on heat transfer to your own lightpastel colored or white T shirt, tank top or sweatshirt (no ribbed material)using your household iron.Easy to do instructions.Takes only minutes to apply.Approx size of this iron on transfer5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Add the special touch of personalization-FREE!
*Available for free personalization.Along with your payment in notes to the seller includepersonalization (ANYNAME CAN BE ADDED)for above the or if you do not want the item personalized then your note to the seller will be non personalized.Please remember that your order will not be mailed until you have provided personalization information or if you fail to provide personalization information we will contact you once & wait 5 days for a response otherwise your order will mail out on the 6 day of receiving payment non personalized.
response left by other buyers that have purchased similar products
- Made a very cute shirt for a fraction of the cost!! Thanks!
- THE TRANSFER OF BIG BROTHER IS SO CUTE, THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE
- Very cute! My family will enjoy the surprise!
- The designs are SO cute thank you SO much. Can't wait to buy the shirts & iron!
- Worked perfectly, thanks so much!!
- Great quality of Item, Fast Shipping!! would do business again!
- Received the Item in great time - Thanks a lot !!
- Very cute and very fast shipping! Thank you!
- @(õ õ)@ I LOVE THE DESIGN WORK YOU DID IS BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME TRANSATION@(õ õ)@
- @(õ õ)@BEAUTIFUL TRACTOR I LOVE IT FAST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 5 STARS+++++@(õ õ)@
Please keep in mind that this is a craft project therefore the seller is not responsible for your application process. 100% cotton or 50/50 cotton/poly fabric (white or light colors only), do not prewash fabric
All orders mailed First Class Mail $1.25 within the United States. Priority Mail shipping & handling is avaiable for $6.50
Shipping and Handling:First Class International Mail to Canada UK $1.50. We do not offer refunds orrefunds on lost packages.
Special Request: Prior to purchase if you would like your order mailed out by a certain time line then you will need to make prior arrangements with us to make sure your request can be done. DO NOT include a note along with payment assuming your order can be mailed when you want.
International buyers are Welcome: Higher Shipping charges apply. Please note our email invoices indicate the shipping rate to the United States only. If you are concerned about international shipping costs, please ask first before offerding. We strive to keep shipping as low as possible for international customers. Global Priority Mail is optional.
Payment: Immediate Paypal only. Payment due at the time of purchase.
Shipping Details: Orders ship within 5 business days (shipping business days Mon-Fri only. Saturday, Sunday or Holidays are not counted) of receiving payment. If personalization is available with the item please provide personalization with payment. Where to leave personalization note? Bottom left hand side when you go to pay is a box where you type & save a note to the seller.Ironing On The Transfer
- Preheat iron at the highest heat setting for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove any water in your iron, do not use steam.
- Use a hard, smooth stable surface such as a table or countertop Do not iron on an ironing board, glass, or metal surface. As protection, use a pillowcase or heavy cardboard as a base.
- Place the t-shirt on the pillowcase/cardboard and smooth the fabric out. Pre-iron the surface so it is wrinkle free and moisture free, allow fabric to cool.
- Trim away any blank areas around your transfer. Place the transfer face down on the garment in the desired position.
- Using heavy pressure, adhere the transfer to the garment with the iron. Move the iron constantly and don’t let it set in one spot. If you let it set, you will see the vent holes from the iron on your t-shirt image. Using small, circular motions and firm pressure, continue ironing the transfer for 60 to 90 seconds for a large image. Small images will take less time. Make sure that you iron over every part of your transfer, don’t forget the corners and edges.
- To peel HOT, wait 3 to 5 seconds and remove the paper using a smooth, even motion. To peel COLD, wait for the transfer to cool for at least 2 minutes, then remove paper. Peeling the image while HOT will result in a matte finish, and peeling the image cool will result in a gloss finish.
Allow 72 hours before washing your transfer for the first time.
Turn garment inside-out before washing. Wash in warm or cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
After washing, place the garment, inside-out, in your dryer and dry at low temperature.
If your garment needs ironing, place a sheet of baking parchment over the transfer and iron for a few seconds. NEVER iron directly on the transfer
Posted with Mobile
AS OF JANUARY 1, 2012 ARE PRICES & SHIPPING COST CHANGED.