Backgammon Set Huge Green & Butterscotch Bakelite Markers Dice 1930s Book
This item has been shown times.
Backgammon Set Huge Green & Butterscotch Bakelite Markers Dice 1930s Book:
- Beautiful old Backgammon set
- Not sure of the manufacturer- it is not marked
- Case measures approx. 15" x 21.25" x 2.5"
- Inside Red and green board and 30 oversized Bakelite markers in marbelized green and butterscotch
- 2 green bakelite marbled dice and one large black bakelite die
- Each marker measures approx. 1 7/8" diameter x 1/2" thick. 2 green dice measure 1 5/8" x 3/4" and black die about 1 5/8" cube
- Dice have wear to the white numbers
- Also included is a Vanity Fair's Backgammon Book from 1930 titled To Win
- Not sure if it is original to set or from same year but came to us with it
- set show wear consistent with age and play
- No chips or cracks noted
- Case has wear at corners as well as interior
- Good condition
- Please ask any questions you know are important before offerding
- Please view all of the photos as they are part of the description and intended to help you determine age, condition and authenticity
- Please readour return and shipping policiesbelowbefore offerding
- We will ship this USPSparcel select
- Shipping price includes insurance and delivery confirmation/tracking
International buyers- we only ship USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL with INSURANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
With careful exam, we did not a couple of tiny nicks in the markers. sorry for not noting that earlier.