Backlit Eyes Blythe Art Custom Ooak Doll By Marina Zyx Steampunk Gucca 2
This item has been shown times.
Backlit Eyes Blythe Art Custom Ooak Doll By Marina Zyx Steampunk Gucca 2:
Meet Gucca - second ever Blythe art doll with emitting light eyes/backlit eyes. During the year 2012 we produced 7 very different Blythe art dolls, each of them is very special in terms of base mold, character, creation technique, etc... However all 7 have unique backlit eyes and at least one pair of glass steampunk eyes. We do not think that we are going to produce more Blythe dolls. Only 5 more dolls will be offered for sale.
Gucca is not a sweet little Blythe child but a proud amazonian girl. Though very young she is already fearless warrior with the formed opinion about the men.
She likes men the best on the tip of her spear. Understandably though...each of us can settle some scores with men. For Gucca it is rather easy.
Dolls men's heads are so inferior in size and capacities to the Blythe doll head.
Gucca was created by the artist Marina Zyx (search for Marina Zyx art on the internet) and innovative team of the Swiss company ArteSea GmbH. ArteSea engineers created emitting eyes mechanism. Finely tuned mechanism is build from the tiny metal parts and assembled by hand in the best traditions of the Swiss workmanship and reputation. It will last forever. We give one year warranty on emitting light eyes mechanism.
Please note that the screws on the back of Gucca's head will be sealed with ArteSea stamp. The warranty will not apply in case the doll head has been opened. Same applies to the eye chips - they should not be replaced, otherwise one year warranty will not apply.
Understandably, you should not soak Gucca's head in the water.
You can find more info below the images.
Click on the image to enlarge:
Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge:
Base doll is RBL mold, please note that battery slot and tiny switch button on the back of Gucca''s head where inserted manually, therefore the back of her head has been sanded repeatedly and Takara trademark is not visible anymore. Her body is very elegant muse Barbie body, which is attached to her head as good as original stock body.
Gucca has heavy solid saddle stand which was designed especially for her. It holds her very well and does not distract from her beautiful body shape.
Gucca was created with a lot of care, patience and attention to the tiniest details:
1. Emitting light eye mechanism, which works like a Swiss watch, has been created and finely tuned for this particular doll.
2. Battery slot and small switch button holes where drilled on the back of her head, slot and switch are fixed securely from inside. Use your nails to push on the tiny switch button.
3. All her life-like eye chips are new and hand made, three pairs are glass, one front pair is hard plastic (harder then stock chips).
One glass pair of front eye chips is cool steampunk. Gucca is second ever (after our Mimi) Blythe doll with the pair of steampunk eyes. All chips are UV protected, colors will not fade with the time.
4. Her eyes have been bogged, gaze corrected and can sleep.
5. Her eyelids where completely removed painted/decorated with mixed technique and glued on again.
6. Her eyelash line has been extended to the outer corners, she have got new human hair upper and lower eyelashes.
7. Her nose, lips, chin, philtrum and eye sockets have been modified/curved. She have got real african full lips.
8. Her stock makeup has been completely removed, she have got new, strong Vallejo skin and Rembrandt pastels/Golden Acrylics makeup sealed with MSC.
9. She have got new teal mohair hair rooted with loop method. Her heir are very soft.
10. Gucca have got new charms which where created especially for her, those are her trophies along with the blond man (Ken's) head...
11. Gucca's outfit was created from ceramic beads, vintage brass filigree and feather. Gucca will come in complete outfit as shown on the images, spear, Ken's head and her designed saddle stand.
Two extra batteries will be included, you can buy standard button batteries in any supermarket anywhere in the world. Providing the eyes are switched ON 1~2 hours a day - one battery will last for very long time.
Please note that Gucca is created entirely by hand and not factory perfect.
Please note that returns are not accepted
ATTENTION: Please read the following rules carefully before you place the offer: sale processing A) You will receive payment instructions within 24 hours after sale end.
B) All payments must be received within 5 days after sale end.
C) Swiss and German buyers CAN NOT pickup their items at our premises. We deliver via postal service only. We accept payments in USD DOLLARS ONLY.
D) If you have zero, less then 6 responses or more then 2% of negative responses, please contact us before placing the offer.Shipment A) We do combine shipping - the price is calculated on the base of TOTAL package weigh/volume and value.
B) Winning buyer pays shipping insurance and handling.
C) We will NOT ship if the payment is incomplete.
D) It is responsibility of the buyer to provide us with valid shipment address and to pickup the package on her/his local post notification. Packages returned to us stamped as "unclaimed", "refused" or "wrong address" will not be shipped second time at our cost.
E) The price of the item does not include any taxes. Buyers could possibly have to pay custom tax typical to their country when importing the item's from Switzerland. Please contact your country local tax offices to find out the exact amounts. Shipment rates Shipment, insurance and handling fees from Switzerland to: Japan, Asia $90 North America $80 Europe $70 Central Europe $65 Switzerland $25 Returns Please, offer carefully, all sales are final - no returns, no exchange.