Big Lot 10 Classics Illustrated Comics, 50's & 60's For SaleThis is a neat lot of Classics Illustrated Comic Books from the 1950's and 1960's. They are:- #144, The First Men in the Moon by HG Wells, May 1958
- #105, From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne, May 1964
- Special Issue: The Rough Rider, December 1957
- Special Issue: To the Stars, December 1961
- Special Issue: The Atomic Age, June 1960
- Special Issue: Royal Canadian Mounted Police, June 1959
- Special Issue: Crossing the Rockies, December 1958
- The World Around Us, a Classics Illustrated Publication: The Illustrated Story of Indians, October 1958
- The World Around Us: Underseas Adventures, February 1961
- The World Around Us: The Illustrated Story of Flight, April 1959There are 10 comic books in all. They are all in varying states of condition, I would say from fair to acceptable, some are good. I don't know anything about "grading" comics- these belonged to my husband when he was a child and they have all been read and stored in his mom's basement! But they all have their covers, and as far as I can see, they have no missing pages. By no means are these in "collectible" condition, but they are very nostalgic and still fun to read!
If you have any questions, email me and I'll try my best to answer!
This item has been shown 0 times.