Bike Wall Hanging Hook - Bicycle Storage Display Hanger Repair Rack
This item has been shown 0 times.
Bike Wall Hanging Hook - Bicycle Storage Display Hanger Repair Rack:
Bike Wall Hanging Hook
Click to enlarge
- Save space by keeping your bike up off the ground. Attach this hanging rack to your garage wall and you're bound to be impressed by the space saving this storage device offers. Suitable for one bike, it's durable construction is completed by a soft covering on the hooks to ensure your bike is protected, time and time again.
- Steel construction
- Hooks are covered by soft coating to ensure your bike is protected from scratches
- Unit weight: 0.585 kg
- Weight limit: 20kg (suitable for most bicycles)
- Approx dimensions:
- Depth (distance from wall to end of hooks) 33cm
- Height 10cm
- Width (across) 35cm
- Features two hooks
- Suitable for one bicycle - road, MTB, hybrid, etc
- Space saving design
- Mounting hardware included
- Australia Post
- Toll DX Express
- Star Track Express
- And others, as required
- Account number: 340461
- Account name: Mr Cycling World
- BSB number: 033057
- Bank: Westpac
- Reference: Please ensure you include your user ID in the description field so we can trace the payment to your purchase. If we are unable to identify your payment your order will be delayed.
- Note: If you have funds available in your Paypal account, your payment should come through immediately and we will be able to process your order shortly after.
- If you do not have funds in your Paypal account your payment becomes an “eCheque” - a process that takes about a week before your payment clears, after which we will process your order.
- user ID
- Total amount due ($)
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Visa/Mastercard details, including the 3 digit code on the back of your card.
Doubles up as a repair stand for DIY mechanics.
We are happy to offer free shipping on most items Australia-wide. We take great pride in shipping our orders, which are carefully hand-packed from our warehouse in Melbourne (Australia). All orders are normally despatched within one business day of payment receipt, and often they are dispatched on the same day. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email advising your order has been shipped.
We have teamed up with the following shipping carriers, depending on your location and the weight/size of your package:
The default shipping carrier is Australia Post however that is not always the case - we reserve the right to upgrade you from Australia Post to another carrier at any time for any reason, it's all part of the service.
Wherever possible we will try to combine your orders into the one parcel for your convenience.
We offer the option for you to select Express delivery at checkout for only a few extra dollars, and gives a speedier service for peace of mind with tracking available.
The price of the express upgrade is quoted prior to committing to your purchase. Delivery times of express shipping from our Melbourne warehouse is extremly fast, and will depend on your location.
Sorry, local pick-up is not available. We are often asked if we allow for customers to come to our warehouse in Melbourne and collect their order, and unfortunately we do not offer such facilities. There are a number of reasons for this, including OH&S and Council permits.
Mr Cycling World is an online-only business; we work hard to keep our prices low by cutting out the high costs associated with maintaining a retail store and facilities. In order to provide our customers with the very best prices - and service - in Australia, our products are available for delivery only. We do not offer a pickup facility, but do offer free shipping within Australia (see above).
International Shipping and Customs
To calculate the cost of shipping to your location, please enter the details in the "Postage and Payments" tab within each listing. We cannot and will not under-value international orders or declare them as a "gift" in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this. Please note some items will not be shipped to certain countries considered high-risk, we reserve the right to cancel your order at any time. Please email us for confirmation.
Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
We are proud to offer combined shipping to our valued international customers... If you'd like to buy more than one item from our store, we will offer a 50% discount on shipping to each additional item! To obtain the combined shipping offer, your purchased items must be paid together in the one transaction. To read more about the combined shipping process, please click here.
We offer three simple ways for you to make payment for your orders:
Credit Card (Telephone)
Please follow the checkout process when making payment.
There are two ways to pay by by phone with your credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) for any order from Mr Cycling World... ( does not have the facilities to allow us to accept credit card payments online.) Your card statement will show "Mr Cycling World Pty Ltd" (or similar) for easy reference.
OPTION A: TELEPHONE PAYMENT - AUTOMATED
1. Go through regular checkout indicating you will pay by credit card
2. Shortly after (normally within 20 minutes) you will receive an email message confirming your order number. You will need this number later (in step 5, below).
3. Call: (02) 9045 9210
4. Enter Biller ID: 901496
5. Enter your nine digit order number (refer to step 2)
6. Enter the total order amount ($xx.xx). This should be the total amount for all of your orders combined.
7.Enter your card details (Visa or Mastercard only)
OPTION B: TELEPHONE PAYMENT - SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Phone 1300 665 828 during business hours, you will be connected to our Melbourne office
2. Please be sure to have your order details ready. You will be asked for your:
As a small Australian company our priority is our customers. If you would like to return an item we are happy to try and help by providing a refund or exchange as outlined below…
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
***All returns must follow the “RETURNS PROCEDURE” at the end of this section***
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with your purchase Mr Cycling World has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you have a change of mind or are unhappy with the item you can post the item back to us. We only ask that you follow the below conditions:
The purchased item must be returned brand new, in original packaging. The item must not be used, worn, installed or mounted. It is the buyers responsibility for the postage costs of returning the item. All costs involved in the sale, including any marketplace fees and the postage incurred originally when sending the item to the buyer, are non-refundable.
If the item has been used or cannot be returned in its original condition (ie with tags and packaging still intact) unfortunately our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is void.
Exchange for Size/Colour/etc
If you are unhappy with the size, colour, etc. of any of your items then we will be happy to either provide you with an exchange your item(s) with another item up to the same value, provided that:
- The items you wish to exchange are new, unworn and with intact tags/packaging, and
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs, and
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days
Note that our customers are welcome to exchange for a higher value item if they wish, so long as they cover the additional expenses, including postage.
Warranty and Faulty Items
At Mr Cycling World we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if a mishap occurs, we are here to help you! All our items are covered by our 1 year return to base warranty.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, "dead on arrival" (DOA) or faulty, we will arrange a replacement and send the replacement to you. Sending the original item back to us is the buyer’s responsibility. Please note the item must be returned before the replacement can be sent. Postage costs may be reimbursed at Mr Cycling World’s discretion via email notice only prior to the customer sending the item back.
All items received damaged, DOA or incorrect must be reported within 14 days of receiving the item. After the 14 days if you have any problems regarding your item all postage costs are at the buyers responsibility. The buyer must cover all postage costs involved.
Important: If returning an item you believe to be faulty, please be 100% sure that it is indeed faulty. It is embarrassing when a customer returns a "faulty" item only because they don't know how to use it. If you're not sure on something, we don’t mind if you ask a seemingly silly question. (Remember: We're here to help!) We much prefer you to save money by exhausting all avenues before beginning the “Returns Procedure” described below. In the event that your warrant or faulty item claim is denied, you are responsible for all costs in having the item resent to you.
Tubes and Tyres
Please note, we are unable to accept returned tyres and/or tubes that have been mounted for any reason. Damage caused when fitting the tube and/or tyre or from wear and tear are not covered under any circumstances. Flat tubes as a result of poor installation is common, email us if you need assistance.
Punctures are an unfortunate consequence of the great sport of cycling. Every cyclist experiences flats at some stage, and no tyre or tube is completely "puncture
Due to Health Regulations we are unable to accept returned worn shorts or undergarments under any circumstance. When trying on shorts and undergarments, be sure to do so with clean underwear on.
DVD's & Media
Once opened, we are unable to accept returned DVD's and other media items.
Please try your clothing with tags still attached. Do not discard your packaging until you are satisfied with the item and that you do not wish to return it.
All Parts and Accessories
Once an item is mounted and/or installed, it is considered “used” and not in its original condition. For example, installing your handlebars often leads to scuff marks where the stem clamps on. Similarly with a saddle mounted on the rails/seat post clamp, and so on. The best way to check that your item meets your expectation is by measuring the product first and ensuring it will suit your specific needs.
All returns must follow these instructions. Failure to follow these instructions will result in your return not being accepted.
1. Contact - Before returning your order you must email us first requesting a RAF (Returns Authorisation Form).
2. We will email you the RAF. You are required to complete this form and print it out, as per the instructions provided at the time.
3. Securely and carefully package your returned item and include the printed copy of the RAF.
4. Send your package via Australia Post to the designated returns address. Don’t forget to keep your tracking number.
5. Please allow us a few days after receipt to thoroughly inspect and process your returned item(s). Once your item has been inspected we will email you with details of the outcome.