Boston Globe Pictorial Insert 8pgs.january 13,1946, Cars Lincoln Ad,aerial Views
This item has been shown 57 times.
Boston Globe Pictorial Insert 8pgs.january 13,1946, Cars Lincoln Ad,aerial Views:
Hopefully the picture will give you a good idea of the contents and the condition. I will try to update with more information.
WELCOME TO MY sales ANDBUY-IT-NOW LISTINGS!
- INVENTORY: I have10,000+magazines, and 5,000+books, etc, but can only lista few at a time.
- CONDITION: Most are in COLLECTIBLE, sometimes NEAR MINT condition. (See condition above forthis ICOMBINEitemswhen requested. Just wait up to 24 hrs for combined invoice. ( sends one instantly that uses a formula for combined shipping which is usually about right.)
- Shipping rates are sometimes much higher than I have listed, due to size and weight of magazine(s). I will honor the lower shipping rate listed even if my rate show does not cover the actual cost I pay for shipping.
- I use USPS for shipping, and will look for the best rate. For many items, even when not specified I will shipUSPS PRIORITY rates, if the items are over two pounds and can fit in the flat rate envelopes.
- If multiple items are purchased that weigh more than 4 pounds, I will sometimes use Priority Flat Rate medium size boxes. If they are book-type items I will usually box them myself and pay Media rates.
- INTERNATIONALshipping isveryexpensive for magazines, so please wait until invoiced on ANY International purchase, especially when trying to combine items. I can sometimes save by combining, but will usually use International First Class rates unless full priority prices are paid. If an item is too large I may remove the International option completely.
- For most magazine items, I put the magazine in a plastic sleeve, then in a cardboard sleeve/envelope, and then in a bubble mailer, depending on the size.
Environment. There are exceptions, so I will try to be careful to specify when an item isn't in excellent condition. Most "wear and tear" would only be the result of movement related to storing, packing, searching, photographing, repackaging, shifting, etc. I will try to provide a specific description, especially for older magazines that I didn't purchase new.
If you feel there's any reason you can'tgive positive response, please let me know so that we can take care of any possible issues. Sometimes there could be mistakes in my listings. Butwe'll do whatever we can (returns, refunds, replacements) to make sure your transaction is successful.