Brand New Custom Wood Stocks For 95% Of All Rifles,all Name Brands & Caliber For SaleWE NOW SELL "AXIS" MODEL'S ALL Walnut Stocks vary in price, -\+then pricelisted!!!Email me your GUNS Brand Name and Model, Action (long/short), barrel type, ALL the features your gun has and whatStyle and Color your choice isso we can make and sell you the right stock .... * * * THERE IS A 20% RESTOCKING FEE IF YOU PLACE THE WRONG ORDER AND/OR YOU WANT IT REPLACED. ALSO BUYER PAY'S RETURN SHIPPING AND THE SHIPPING OF THE REORDERED STOCK SHIPPED BACK TO YOU.* * * * * * *
NOTE:Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and will be subject to the20% restocking fee along with shipping costs.
The FT's design is a synthesis of design elements requested by you, the customer, for a thumbhole design. With a large rollover cheek piece for scope usage and straight comb design to minimize cheek slap when shooting, the hand conforming thumbhole allows for increased accuracy while distributing the recoil among the palm and shoulder thus minimizing muzzle jump and felt recoil. The forend is proportioned to complement barrels from 21 inches to 25 inches in length nicely and will accommodate barreled actions with standard sporter contour barrels, and larger barrels up to a tapered varmint design can be inlet in these stocks. The forend also has side vents which permit the free floating barrel to cool efficiently for those long days at the range. The FT's are available in a wide range of inlettings to accommodate most barreled actions. It must be noted that due to the variations among models and tolerances that factories may or may not routinely adhere to, some minor fitting may be required, even on our fully finished drop in parts, to achieve that perfect fit to your action. Featherweight Thumbhole Features:
- Made of Stratabond Laminate for stability, strength and beauty
- Internal material of the forend and butt have been removed to reduce weight
- 1/2" Leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- Tight tolerance of wood to metal fit to ensure accuracy
- Finished and Unfinished parts come with Swivel Studs Installed -1 front, 1 rear
- Overall length is approximately 32"
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4"
- The weight is approximately 2 - 4 Lbs.
- Stocks are inlet for standard factory sporter contours. The barrel channel on these stocks can be opened up to Magnum factory contours as well as Factory Varmint Contours by you or a gunsmith.
This item has been shown 0 times.