Bunk Bed Paper Patterns Loft All In1 W/ Trundle Desk Chest Closet Easy Diy Plans
This item has been shown 17114 times.
Bunk Bed Paper Patterns Loft All In1 W/ Trundle Desk Chest Closet Easy Diy Plans:
NOTE: This sale is for woodworking plans, NOT furniture.
ATTENTION: If you need this plan like yesterday and you are looking for my famous EMAIL Delivery PDF version of this plan, then please go to any of my “Classified Ads”. These ads can be found on in my Store. To get to these ads from here, simply click any of the Classified Ads that show in the “Results” area. Then click on the “Buy Now” Icon that is directly under the Pattern you want. To better assist you for this option, simply click on this paragraph to get to the Results Area.
This is a complete SET OF PLANS for my favoriteALL IN ONE Loft Bunk Bed with Trundle, Desk Area, Drawers and MORE. A in store value of $2,000.00!!!
The ALL IN ONE Loft Bunk Bed Upon Completion features:
1) Attractive and decorative Design.
2) LOFT (66-1/2”) that fits standard room height (8’).
3) TRUNDLE (Standard Twin Size) that supports an ADULT.
4) Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design that supports an ADULT.
5) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.
6) Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
7) Designs to make ALL Standard & XL Twin; Full; Queen; and King sized Loft beds.
8) Complete Materials List & Pattern Dimensions that use the least $ of bldg. material!!!
9) Designed by an Experienced Expert Wood Worker with over 20 years of experience!
10) Continued Technical Support from Me “WoodPatternExpert”; 20 Years of Experience!
11) SAVE SPACE with Built in Desk Area w/ Slide Out Key Board Tray, 5 Drawer Chest, Book Shelf and Closet Areas.
My instructions with easy to follow patterns and directions are designed as a construction project for the beginner woodworker. Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum and choice of tools. A great All In One Loft Bunk Bed can be built with just a skill saw, table saw, clamps, drill, and chisel. Directions are aimed at the beginner woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter.
WARNING: Everyone Will Love This All In One Loft Bunk Bed Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That's the reason I decided to write these plans.) Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these! I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans! If you see plans that offer to do this with less than 44 pgs DO NOT BELIEVE IT!
The plan features:
- Each stepincludes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
- 51 Patterns; One for each piece that makes construction so easy a “caveman could do it”!
- Can be built entirely from any wood of your choice.
- Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to cut without error the first time.
- Can be built with just a skill saw, table saw, clamps, drill, and chisel.
- Thisproject planis designed for thebeginner woodworker, but should not bore eventhe
God Bless America!!