Baal Shem Tov Medal 2007 Silver Medals Collectible Gift Commemorative
This item has been shown 1 times.
Baal Shem Tov Medal 2007 Silver Medals Collectible Gift Commemorative:
Baal Shem Tov Medal 2007 Silver Medals Collectible Gift Commemorative Send us a message Coins Gold Silver Israel-Palestine View All Medals Bars Rounds Banknotes JEWELRIES
Send us a messageJoin Our Newsletter
And be the first to know about New Arrivals and Upcoming Deals!Baal Shem Tov Medal 2007 Silver Medals Collectible Gift Commemorative $ 159.00 Specification Condition Uncirculated Metal Silver Metal Purity Silver/925 Weight 62 gr. Year 2007 Maximum Mintage 360 Diameter(mm) 50 Designer Face – Hadar Gutman,Reverse – Anat Puah SKU 21741500 Description
Rabbi Israel Ben Eliezer, known as the "Baal Shem Tov" (or the acronym, "Besht") founded the Hasidism Movement. He was born in the Ukraine in 5458/1698, at the time when the Jewish population was suffering from despair after pogroms in Eastern Europe, economically weak and deteriorating both spiritually and socially. His spiritual movement of Hasidism uplifted the morale of the people, teaching how to attain a joyful oneness with G-d through prayer and song. Hasidism was unique in that it drew the hearts of the general people, not only of scholars.
Rabbi Israel Ben Eliezer was born to poor parents and orphaned at a young age. The tasks from which he earned his living brought him into contact with people whom he inspired and from whom he learned, attaining a high level of knowledge in Judaism and the mysteries of Kabbala. He became known as the Baal Shem Tov – Master of the Good Name – and his fame spread rapidly. Thousands were attracted to him and thus the social, spiritual Hasidic Movement in Judaism was created.
After years of moving around the cities and villages inhabited by the Jews in the Ukraine and Galicia, the Baal Shem Tov finally settled in Medzhibozh, where he remained until his death on the festival of Shavuoth 5520/1760.Obverse Rabbi Israel is pictured among the trees of the forest, recalling his habit of attaining closeness to G-d through nature, his name Rabbi Israel Ben Eliezer and Baal Shem Tov in Hebrew and English. Reverse The Hebrew saying that "Dance before G-d is a form of prayer" is reflected in Hasidim dancing in joy and exaltation. Shipping
* Buyer satisfaction is our first priority. We do our best to ensure that ordersarrive as quickly as possible.
* Your orders are shipped by us via Registered Mail, Ecomony Mail or EMS / Fed-Ex, at our discretion. Each package is fully insured. Packages sent can take on average 3-14 business days to arrive.
* Pictures of products are for illustrative purposes only. If you would like to see a picture of the actual product you will receive, please request this via the message system and you will be answered, as soon as possible.
* For products of 250$-500$, shipping by Registered mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products of 500$-1500$, shipping by Economy Mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products over $1500, shipping is with EMS / Fed-Ex is FREE of charge worldwide.
* Orders are shipped, well packed and sealed, within three business days following receipt of payment in our account. The term "Business Day" means a day other than Friday, Saturday or holiday in Israel.
* Customs Clearance at import and any duties or taxes levied, are the buyer's responsibility.
* Shipments by Registered Mail cannot be tracked from the time they are sent out from Israel, until they arrive at the destination Post Office.
* VAT will be added to orders received from customers in Israel.Payment
* We accept only Paypal.
* We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any Order at any time, including if it is deemed questionable or of significant risk to ICMC regardless of price confirmation.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) provides a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
The refund will be given under the following terms:
* The product must be returned within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
* The product must be in its original box and original perfect condition.
Applicable in the case of products other than Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Bullions, Coins and Medals.
In the case of Precious Metal Purchases - Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Coins, Bullions and Medals - a product may be exchanged for another product in the same metal and with similar weight and value, within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless determined that the product did not arrive in the condition described in the offer.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and risk of loss during the return shipment when returned for exchange. If shipping is free, buyer is also responsible for shipping costs, in case of return.
Refunds will be made in the original form of payment.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) will not be responsible for any product not received or not returned in accordance with the above terms.
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.
Israel Coins and Medals Corp. was established in 1958 by then Prime Minister Ben Gurion for the purpose of commemorating the historical events and milestones of the State of Israel, as well as its outstanding personalities and achievements in culture, science and art.
Until 2008, the Corporation was fully owned by the Government of Israel. During 2008, it was privatized. Today, Israel Coins & Medals Corp. is recognized internationally as "The Holy Land Mint".
Throughout the years, from its inception until the present, the Corporation has strictly maintained its original character and values, just as Ben Gurion had envisioned.
The Holy Land Mint's store offers an array of inspiring products and a unique shopping experience. You will have the chance to acquire products sold exclusively by The Holy Land Mint and rare collector items. We invite you to continue following us and our activity on !
- About us
- The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.