December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday
Bandai Mazinger Z Go Nagai Characters Hg Series Getter Dragon Loose Fig For Sale
This is Bandai Mazinger Z Go Nagai Characters HG Series Getter Dragon Loose Fig.see picture.
This is from Bandia 2003'
Material : PVC
Size : Height above 4.0” Inch
Packing : polybag Only.
All figures are new .
These figures are very small and are a choking hazard for young children, 3 years and younger.
I ship Internationally (worldwide).
Fixed shipping cost to USA is US$9.00 by Via Airmail wiht tracking no. above10-25 days for international shipping.
Combine shipping cost:
2 item combine shipping cost will be less 10% (will refund later) 3-5 item combine shipping cost will be less 20% (will refund later) 6-8 item combine shipping cost will be less 30% (will refund later)
Includes very careful packaging.
1.This issend By Registration (with Tracking No.)**
2. And we WILL NOT take any responsibility on package lost in the mailing system , if you don't get send by Registration ( With Tracking No.)
3. Registration: for the added security of collecting the signature of the addressee (or their agent ) and the internal monitoring within postal system.
4. Please confirm whether you agree with the above Details
Please feel free to e-mail me if you got any questions about the item. Happy offerding!
This item has been shown 0 times.
Bandai Mazinger Z Go Nagai Characters Hg Series Getter Dragon Loose Fig: $8