Barbri California 2011-2012 12-book Complete Bar Prep Bundle -
This item has been shown 0 times.
Barbri California 2011-2012 12-book Complete Bar Prep Bundle - :
BARBRI CALIFORNIA 2011-2012 BAR PREP COURSE
12 BOOKS SET with all 5 Steps
ALL YOU NEED TO PASS THE FEBRUARY 2014 BAR
2013 UPDATES FOR CA EVIDENCE DISTINCTIONS
1. CONVISER MINI REVIEW: CALIFORNIA - VERY GOOD - Cover marred, with bent corners along with some slightly bent pages. Less than 10% writing, marks, highlighting. Covers 16 Must Know subjects: Agency, California Evidence Distinctions compared to Federal Rules, Civil Procedure Distinctions compared to Federal, Community Property, Corporations, Partnership, Professional Responsibility, Remedies, Trusts, and Wills. Multistate Subjects: Constitutional Law, Contracts and Sales, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property, and Torts. Barbri listed this one book for $500 new because it contains everything you must memorize to get at least 65% on the BAR Exam.
2. CALIFORNIA - LIKE NEW- Cover lightly marred with bent corners. No writing, no marks, no highlighting. Has detailed Long Outlines covering California subjects: Agency, Civil Procedure, Community Property, Corporations, Partnership, Professional Responsibility, Remedies, Trusts, and Wills.
3. MULTISTATE -LKE NEW- Cover lightly marred with bent corners. No marks, no writing, no highlighting. Contains Detailed Long Outlines covering MBE subjects: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Sales, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property, and Torts. If you have the time for detail, this volume contains the most substantive law to increase BAR points towards a higher score.
4. MULTISATE PRACTICE QUESTIONS, VOL. 1 - GOOD- Cover marred with bent corners and light long crease on back cover.Hasextensive writing, marks, highlighting, and underlining. Contains STEP 3: MBE Drills - with subjects: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Real Property, Torts, and Analytical Answers. Followed by 6 Sets of Practice Questions and Answers for the same Subjects. At the end are 2 Sets of Mixed Subject Practice Questions with Analytical Answers.
5. MULTISTATE TESTING PRACTICE QUESTIONS, VOL. 2 - VERY GOOD-Less than 10%marks, underlining, circled answers. HasHalf day and Full day Practice Exams with answers for you to check your reasoning skills. Then study 8 Sets of Mixed Subject Practice Questions and Analytical Answers. Also has over 100 pages of Released Multistate Questions and Analytical Answers. Contains STEP 5: Simulated Final Exam.
6. CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE TEST PRACTICE WORKBOOK - VERY GOOD - Front cover is marred with lightly rounder corners. Few pages have slightly curreled edges. Less than 10% writing, underlining, marks. Contains two sections; one to test various Performance Test skills, and a second section with practice test and sample answers. If unsure of your performance skills, this is the book for you. Covers: Parts of the Performance Test, Skills Tested on the Performance Test, Approach to the Performance Test, Legal Analysis and Reasoning, Fact Gathering, Fact Analysis, Problem Solving and Tactical Considerations, and more. 576 Pages.
7. CALIFORNIA ESSAY EXAM PRACTICE WORKBOOK - GOOD - Cover is marred and has bent corners. Has up to 20% marks, underlining, notes, highlighting. This is an excellent book to increase your essay writing skills. It is filled with carefully selected question released by the Bar with high scoring answers with references to sections in the detailed outlines above for exact black letter law clarifications. The beginning chart shows the frequency of subjects tested and when. Subjects include: Agency and Partnership, Corporations, Civil Procedure, Community Property, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law & Procedure, Professional Responsibility, Real Property, Remedies, Torts, Wills & Trusts, CROSS-OVER QUESTIONS, and a SIMULATED EXAM at the end. 948 Pages.
8. STEP 1: MBE EARLY BAR PREP - NEW - No marks, no highlighting, no writing. Start with this book. It was offered prior to the start of the Bar Course. It contains a collection of Conviser Mini Review outlines on key topics, practice questions with analytical answers, and Exam Tips that alert you to commonly tested issues for each of the six Multistate subjects: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Reap Property, and Torts.
9. STEP 2: MBE PREVIEW - GOOD- Cover bent, rounded corners. Has lass than 20% writing or marks. Contains Questions and Answers for: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Real Property and Torts. Has 100 Question Exam and Answers. At the end is an Exam Review by Subject.
10. STEP 4: SIMULATED MBE - GOOD - Has less than 20% writing or marks. Has Morning and Afternoon 100 Question Exams with Answer Key and Explanatory Answers. At the end, Questions are arranged by Subject for easier reference or specific subject study.
NOTE: Some multiple-choice Answer Sheets may have been detached or removed from the MBE books above.
11. CALIFORNIA SIMULATED WRITTEN ASSIGNMENTS WORKBOOK - GOOD- Cover lightly marred, bent corners. Up to 30% marks, writing, highlighting, underlining. Provides Guidelines for Scoring on Graded Exams from 45% to 80%. Has sample and actual BAR Questions and Answers along with helpful comments to explain the logic behind the questions. Topics: Business Associations, Civil Procedure, Contracts, Criminal Law-Procedure, Evidence, Real Property, Remedies, Torts, Performance Test. Also has Simulated Written BAR Examination - Morning Session - 3 Essay Questions, Afternoon Session - 1 Performance Test Question, followed by Test Answers. 280 Pages.
12. CALIFORNIAIN-CLASS WORKBOOK - LIKE NEW- Will provide all 575 double-sided Pages on 3-holed paper. No writing, no marks, no highlighting. 3" 3-Ring Binder - not included.This book was used for Barbri Bar Prep Lectures. Topics: Introduction, Agency and Partnership, Civil Procedure, Community Property, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Corporations, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedures,,Essay Test Workshopswith great topic outlines to memorize, Evidence with CA Distinctions, Performance Test Workshopswith various tasks and approaches, Professional Responsibility, Real Property, Remedies, and Wills and Trusts. This book has no Torts Section. Optional Lecture DVDs available for this book.
1. Barbri Course Introduction - lots of insights to pass the bar.
2. Barbri PACED Program - Daily Study Schedule. Provides Key for each Book, and assigns pages for every day's task so that all subjects are covered prior to taking the BAR.
3. CA Evidence Distinctions (46 pages) 2013 Most current edition.
SHIPPING - PLEASE READ THIS!
UPS usually takes up to 5 business days - No delivery to P.O. Boxes
USPS Media - PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS, POSSIBLY MORE, IF YOU LIVE ON THE EAST COAST.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOOKS, contact me immediately to resolve any issues prior to leaving your response. My 100% positive response score from previous buyers lets you buy with the confidence of accurate descriptions and fast shipping. You have 14 days to return books, but contact me first. Books must be returned in original condition.
Ad Contents and Picture Copyrighted 2013. Please don't copy my Ad.