Battery Quick Connect Wire Harness Plug Disconnect Winch Trailer Connector Kit
This item has been shown 0 times.
Battery Quick Connect Wire Harness Plug Disconnect Winch Trailer Connector Kit:
Battery Quick Connector Kit Description:
• Quick connector set from Driver Recovery Products. Provides simple and convenient method for disconnecting power to a winch or other electrical device such as remote battery chargers, trailers, or for any purpose requiring a high-current, quick-disconnect connector. Connectors are made from extremely-tough polycarbonate and each end features a fitted rubber boot to protect against dust, moisture, corrosion and the elements. Connector ends are identical, so either end is suitable for connection to the power or load side, however they are mated (they connect in only one polarity or direction), to prevent anyone from connecting them cross-polarity. Although all the components of these connectors can withstand high voltages, these connectors are designed for low-voltage (12-36 volts DC), direct-current use (high-voltage connectors usually have a socket and plug arrangement, so the socket, or power end, can be fully enclosed). Universal; this set may be used to connect any brand of winch, however the connector ends may not be an exact match to connectors included with other winch brands.
• Easy to use - Simply insert wires into terminal pins, then crimp or solder. Pins are then inserted into the connector housing, where they lock in place (pins can be removed from housing if necessary).
• High-current - All components are suitable for very high-current use, such as for winches rated 8,000 pounds or greater (true rated capacity is 350 amps, however we have seen other dealers quote much higher numbers for similar or inferior connectors). The terminal pins (0.35" inner diameter) can accept wire from 2-4 gauge.
• Dimensions - Each connector measures 3-1/8" long x 2-1/8" wide x 1" thick (connected set measures 5-1/4” x 2-1/8” x 1”).
• Complete set - Kit includes one pair of connectors (2 connector ends, 4 terminal pins and 2 rubber boot caps).Shipping cost to: First item: Additional items: Continental US (48 States) $0.00 $0.00 Alaska, Hawaii & Guam $1.99 $0.99 Puerto Rico $1.99 $0.99 Canada $6.99 $4.99 Australia & New Zealand $14.99 $10.99 Philippines, Singapore & Thailand $14.99 $10.99 European Union (All EU countries except Italy) $14.99 $10.99 Norway & Switzerland $14.99 $10.99 All other countries, please use the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of the page. American Specialty Tool...we appreciate your patronage!
If you have any questions, please contact us before offerding through the "ask a question" link at the bottom of the page.
We will do our best to respond immediately during normal business hours.
After purchase: Check-Out Now! Click the "Pay Now" button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a "Buy It Now" purchase. After purchase: Check-Out Later! If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within three hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Please make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
We accept the following forms of payment.
- Credit Cards
Sales Tax: For shipments toFlorida addresses only, we collect 6%Sales Tax.
Shipping quote: For shipping rates, please see the table above. The flat rates quoted in the table will apply for most destinations in the countries / states listed. Occasionally (usually, but not always in remote/rural areas), some addresses will not qualify for the service or rates that are quoted. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, and we will not be obligated to honor the quoted shipping price. Alternately, the Purchaser is always welcome to pay the additional shipping expenses to their location. Expedited shipping service: We offer free rush-processing on every order; if your cleared payment is received prior to 3pm EST, our goal is to pick, package and ship your order that business day. For continental U.S. delivery, items weighing less than 13 oz. usually ship through USPS First Class Mail, items from 13 oz. to 2 lbs. usually are sent USPS Priority, and heavier items usually ship via UPS Ground. Internationally, most items ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Neither UPS nor USPS guarantee their transit times, and delays do happen from time to time. We reserve the right to choose the appropriate shipping carrier and class for each order. Combined-shipping discounts: If you purchase multiple items from us, you can combine the checkout within 5 days of your first purchase. In some cases, this will reduce your shipping charges, if there are any. You will pay the "First Item" shipping rate for the heaviest item, and you will only be charged the "additional items" rate (shown in the shipping table on all of our listings) for all other items on the order. Some items or destinations may not qualify for the additional item rate, even if displayed. United States Buyers: If you are paying through PayPal, you must have a confirmed PayPal address. Local pickups are available on items weighing 35 lbs. or more. International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, charges and brokerage fees (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer’s responsibility and are not included in the item’s price or shipping charges. Please check with your country’s customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what the costs will be, and to ensure the item you are purchasing is legal in your country. Shipping Protection: Shipping Insurance is highly recommended, but optional. This protects you against damage incurred during transit. Delivery delays and Customs’ holds are not covered. Shipping insurance is provided by our own SIP plan. Insurance will be quoted and added to your total at check-out. If you wish to decline this coverage, simply uncheck the insurance box when you check out.
Terms of sale
DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND INDEMNITY: By placing a offer / purchasing this or any other product (“Item”) from Seller or Seller’s affiliates (collectively known as “Seller”), no matter in which venue or location the sale is consummated, you (“Purchaser”) represent that you are of legal age (18 years or older) to use this Item, enter into this agreement, and become bound by its terms. There are inherent risks involved in using any product, even while using protective equipment (which Purchaser is responsible to investigate and obtain), including but not limited to: serious physical injury, and possibly death. Purchaser acknowledges that Seller is neither the manufacturer of this Item nor an agent of the manufacturer. Purchaser waives all liability of Seller and claims against Seller for damages, losses, costs, injuries, penalties, expenses, attorney’s fees and liabilities of whatever nature whether in tort, contract, warranty or strict liability, including without limitation those resulting from injuries or deaths of persons and damages to property resulting from, or arising out of or in connection with the use of this Item, loss or liability resulting from negligence, operational deficiencies or failures, acts of God, or other cause (whether such causes are avoidable or not) caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by Purchaser, Seller's employees, representatives, agents or third parties (collectively, "specified claims"). Under no circumstances is Seller responsible for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if Purchaser has been advised of their possible existence. Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seller harmless from and against any and all specified claims. Seller hereby disclaims all claims, express and implied, with respect to this Item, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or that the Item is free from latent defects. Purchaser has had the opportunity to contact Seller to ask any questions regarding this Item prior to purchase. Item is sold in its current as/is condition as described subject only to warranty for repairs if offered. Purchaser knowingly and freely assumes all risks of ownership and use, known and unknown. If Purchaser loans, re-sells, gifts, or transfers the Item, Purchaser will obtain transferee’s agreement of all the terms contained herein. Should any legal cause of action arise, the Buyer agrees to defend Seller, and hold harmless, and forever release the seller, from any and all legal liability. PURCHASER WARRANTS THAT THEY HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY THIS AGREEMENT, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
It is the operator's responsibility to ensure that all safety equipment, protective clothing, and protocols are used at all times. Tools should never be used by persons who have not been properly trained in their safe handling.
Some items include the option to make a "Best Offer." Depending on the item, our system for accepting or rejecting those offers is automated; therefore any comments included with the offer will be ignored. If you have any special requests, please email us prior to making an offer.Due to fraud and other reasons, we reserve the right to limit sales to certain countries, and the right to block / cancel offers for any reason, such as where seller protection is not available from PayPal. We reserve the right to cancel an order or terminate a sale for any reason. We will not be obligated to honor any item prices or shipping quotes offered incorrectly due to computer or human error.
All items are 100% brand-new, and not refurbished in any way, unless the listing specifically states otherwise. Boxes may be opened for the purpose of testing, inspecting, photographing, adding additional padding/packaging/instruction supplements, or ensuring the completeness of the item.