Beautiful Antique Books~1890~set Of 47 Dicken's Works~charles Dickens ~
This item has been shown 0 times.
Beautiful Antique Books~1890~set Of 47 Dicken's Works~charles Dickens ~:
Visit Store| About Us| View response| Add to Favorite Sellers| Store Category
Beautiful Antique Books
47 Book Set, Including
3 Volumes The Life of Charles Dickens
by John Forster
- Set of 44 Antique books by Charles Dickens & 3 about The Life of Charles Dickens
- Edition De Luxe: Limited to One Thousand Copies
- All 44 Charles Dicken's works are #924/1000
- Boston, Estes & Lauriat. 1890.
- 3 volumes The Life of Charles Dickens are #421/1000
- With Illustrations
- Boston: Estes & Lauriat Publishers
- University Press: John Wilson and Son, Cambridge, USA
- Tale of Two Cities
- Bleak House - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- Oliver Twist
- Great Expectations - 2 volumes, I & II
- David Copperfield - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- Nicholas Nickleby - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- Barnaby Rudge- 2 volumes, I & II
- Hard Time
- The Commercial Traveler
- American Notes. Hunted Down.
- Little Dorritt - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- Curiosity Shop - 2 volumes, I & II
- Martin Chuzzlewit - 3 volumes, I,II & III
- Edwin Drood
- Reprinted Pieces
- Pickwick Papers - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- A Child's History of England - 2 volumes, I & II
- Christmas Books and Stories - 2 volumes, I & II
- Sketches by Boz and No thoroughfare - 2 volumes, I & II
- Dombey & Son - 3 volumes, I,II, & III
- The Mutual Friend - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- The Life of Charles Dickens by John Forster - 3 volumes, I, II, & III
- They have all been signed by a previous owner and a few have a previous owner's label inside the front cover.
- We have other antique books listed. Check out our other listings.
- We are not positive and are not able to confirm that this is the complete set of Dicken's Works. Nor are we able to confirm that multi-volumes of a story have the complete number of volumes. The number of volumes per story are not listed, so we have no way of knowing if each story has the correct number of volumes.
- These books are in good, antique condition. We tried to represent condition with our pictures. Please look at all photos. Some bindings are loose, some of the binding, edges, and titles show age, wear, or have a tear. They are not mint, but are in nice, antique condition. Again, please look at photos.
Please note: In order to lower shipping costs and calculate shipping, we have packed these books in 1 large, very heavy box. If you prefer them to go in several smaller, lighter boxes, please let us know prior to paying and we can recalculate and adjust the invoice.
Please Note: Shipping includes insurance to make sure these beautiful antique books arrive to you safely. If actual shipping is less than expected, we're happy to issue a refund.
Please look for our other sales, as we will gladly combine shipping when possible.
Please feel free to email us for any additional information or with any questions.
We are located in Charleston, SC and accept local pickups.
Payment Shipping Returns About Us Legal Payment
- Pay through PayPal.
- All South Carolina residents will be charged 8.5% sales tax at the time of checkout.
- Payment must be received within 5 days of the close of sale.
- If payment isn't received within 5 days, the sale will be revoked and a Non-Paying buyer alert will automatically be filed.
- Packages are usually shipped within 24 hours of payment receipt (excluding Saturday/Sunday/Holidays). We do our best to get your item to you as quickly as possible! We will send you an email when your item ship, providing a tracking number, and doing everything we can get your item to you safely and quickly.
- With respect to shipping time, please note the day we mailed it, not the day it arrived. There is not much we can do to hurry it along once we give it to the Post Office. When leaving response, please ask yourself if you are rating our service, or the Post Office! Thanks!
- When leaving a score for shipping and handling, we ask that you keep in mind that we charge only our actual postage cost. If it seems high to you, blame belongs with the US Post Office and Ground shipping calculations, not us. For most items, we do not add a handling charge, and do not charge for packaging material. If any charges are added, such as having to purchase a box to safely ship your item, or insuring a high priced item, it will be noted in the listing.
- If we can ship your item in 1 box, we use Calculated shipping, meaning we enter the dimensions and weight of the box, and calculates the shipping. Again, shipping charges are actual charges.
- To help buyers save on shipping costs, we usually offer 3 shipping options. You may make your choice when making payment.
- We ship using USPS or FedEx. Since calculated shipping does not offer FedEx as an option, we must choose UPS. WE DO NOT USE UPS. Please note: FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes!
- We are happy to combine shipping to help reduce shipping costs if we can safely ship in 1 box and it will save you money!
- International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Express Mail CAN be tracked more easily and is safest.
- Please know that items sent Internationally can arrive quickly,take longer than expected,or be delayed in customs, all beyond our control. We will provide a tracking number when your item ships and do everything we can get your item to you safely and quickly.
- We cannot under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
- We reserve the right to choose carrier based on shipping method selected at time of payment.
Sell Mates :
14 Windermere Blvd
Charleston, SC 29407
- We'd like to make your purchase with us as pleasant as possible. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, PLEASE contact us directly. We strive for a 5 star rating!
- We do want buyers 100% happy with their purchases. We definitely hope that people will not have to return items, but we do accept returns. Please contact us, pack VERY carefully, and send us tracking information if you choose to return them. You may return to:
- Sell Mates
- 14 Windermere Blvd.
- Charleston, SC 29412
- We are an on-line consignment store and do our best to describe our consignor's items accurately. We very carefully inspect each item and take multiple photos to further try to accurately represent each item. We want buyers to know exactly what they are purchasing, so they do not have to return them and will accept returns for a refund.
- Please contact us and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt of the item so that we have the opportunity to resolve any issues. We will be able to issue a refund once the item is returned to us and in the same condition as received.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges to us. The original purchase price will be refunded once the item is received. We are a fair and honest seller and are happy to refund original shipping charges, IF we are responsible.
- Please offer responsibly, as winning offers are contractual.
- Thanks from Sellmatessale!!
- Sell Mates is a family run, full service drop off business with a brick and mortar location in Charleston, SC area.
- We'd like to make your purchase with us as pleasant as possible and would like our buyers to be 100% happy with their purchases. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, PLEASE contact us directly. We strive for a 5 star rating! You're welcome to call us at 843-763-6106 with any questions or concerns.
- We help our customers sell a wide variety of items on , including jewelry, coins, electronics, cars, automotive parts, musical instruments and much, much more!
- Sell Mates is your Full Service Connection Helping Bring Buyers and Sellers Together!
- Visit Our Drop Off Location off of Folly Road, South Windermere Shopping Center, in Charleston, SC:
14 Windermere Blvd
Charleston, SC 29407
- Sell Mates is not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely an online consignment service acting on behalf of the owner to assist in the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
- Sell Mates uses its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of the goods at the time of sale. Sell Mates makes representation and warrantee that the goods from the above listing match the description and photos in the same listing. Returns are accepted under the circumstances that the item was significantly different than the sale description, unless stated that items are sold "as is".
- Sell Mates specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, to the extent allowed by law, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- Sell Mates reserves the right to cancel offers on any item.
Powered By SellerVantage, an Inventory and Consignment Software Solution