April 15th, 2014 First day of Passover April 15th, 2014 Father Damien Day April 15th, 2014 Tax Day April 16th, 2014 Emancipation Day April 17th, 2014 Maundy Thursday April 18th, 2014 Orthodox Good Friday April 18th, 2014 Good Friday April 19th, 2014 Holy Saturday April 19th, 2014 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 20th, 2014 Easter Sunday April 20th, 2014 Orthodox Easter April 21st, 2014 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2014 San Jacinto Day April 21st, 2014 Easter Monday April 21st, 2014 Orthodox Easter Monday April 22nd, 2014 Earth Day April 22nd, 2014 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2014 Last day of Passover April 23rd, 2014 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2014 World Book and Copyright Day April 25th, 2014 World Malaria Day April 25th, 2014 Arbor Day April 26th, 2014 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2014 Yom HaShoah April 28th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2014 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2014 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2014 Law Day May 1st, 2014 National Day of Prayer May 1st, 2014 Loyalty Day May 3rd, 2014 World Press Freedom Day May 4th, 2014 Rhode Island Independence Day May 5th, 2014 Cinco de Mayo May 6th, 2014 Primary Election Day Indiana May 6th, 2014 Yom HaAtzmaut May 8th, 2014 Truman Day May 8th, 2014 Time to Remember Lost Lives From World War II May 9th, 2014 'Confederate Memorial Day' observed May 10th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day May 11th, 2014 Mother's Day May 13th, 2014 Primary Election Day West Virginia May 14th, 2014 World Migratory Bird Day May 15th, 2014 International Day of Families May 15th, 2014 Peace Officers Memorial Day May 16th, 2014 National Defense Transportation Day
Beautiful Antique "l. O Dietrich & Co" Fiddle Base Hand Crank Sewing Machine For Sale
to our shop!! We specialise in old, vintage, antique sewing machines.
Highest rating - Helpful Service - Fast & Safe courier service
100% Positive response
Feel free to add us to your favourites list so you don't miss our machines.
A lovely piece of sewing history made by one of the oldest German sewing
machine companies around "L. O Dietrich & Co" and named "Tryer" for the retailer.
Very interesting machine to look at, lightweight and around half the
size of your usual domestic with open cut gears and some nice
features... A early model with the crank being recessed into the base.
~ Serial number 1332631 ~ Circa 1930's ~
Complete with shuttle and bobbin... Machine workings are running freely but this machine has not been serviced for use, so this is sold as a display piece. Stunning to look at all round, beautiful flower design, all decals bright and clear... The
paintwork is beautiful and still has it's shine, just a couple of light
chips. Crank including the porcelain handle look great. Complete with
the original case and key, the case and base still very solid and
Length of the machine is 16", width 8" and 10" approx.
Here at BOBBIN ANTIQUES
we have a wealth of knowledge in old vintage & antique sewing
years and years of experience in sewing machine repairs and services, so you can
be sure any machine we sell will be running exactly how it should.
“Every machine runs different from the other”... We will always test
each machine on a range of different fabrics, this will give you a good
idea of the individual performance of the machine!
We like to keep our machines original...
is taken for all our machines to be carefully cleaned and restored. No
damaging chemicals used, great care is taken, details & decals kept
all original.Postage & Overseas Shipping
We have shipped many a
sewing machine in our time and we know how important it is to ensure the
sewing machine is carefully packed to a very high standard to ensure a
sewing machine will be secured in all places and packed snug in a
cardboard box, which has been especially made to fit the sewing machine
and all the extra protection. The inner protection will consist of thick
layers of large bubble wrap and extra cushioning polystyrene to fill in
any spaces, then finished off with layers of cardboard to keep the box
in good shape and cushion in the journey.
only use the best service and we can have parcels delivered in just two
days after payment in the UK. Tracking can be provided on request also!
air courier service. We send our machines all over the world, as we
only use an air service you can get your machine with you in very good
time no matter what end of the world you are at. Our record as it stands
is 4 days from the UK to Texas, USA.P & P Pricing£11.99 England & Wales
£20.00 Scotland and Ireland - Europe 36.00 Euro's
USA & Canada 122.00 USD - Australia 148.00 AUD
Feel free to view our 100% positive response!!Here are just a few recent happy customers...
- Very fast delivery, machine as described. Thanks very much! A+++++ er
- An excellent item in great condition. Packaged well and delivered quickly!
- very prompt delivery exactly as described
- Item was received in wonderful condition and was shipped very promptly.
- Great Seller...Fast Shipping...pleasure to do business with!
- Outstanding product, service and delivery. Excellent supplier.
- Excellent service
- I was surprised how quickly the machine arrived. I'm very satisfied.
- great experience - shipped very rapidly
- Fabulous service and very speedily sent. Thank you so much. !!Superb Seller!!
- Great Seller!!! Great Communication!!! Shipped Quickly!!! AAAA++++
- Beautiful machine. V well packed. Good response to questions.
- Very helpful. Very pleasant to deal with. Great seller
- all present and correct in great condition and delivered as promised. WOW A++++
- Absolutely over the moon ! Fantastic seller & fantastic sewing machine. Thanks x
- Lovely machine as described, well packed for transportation
- Superbly stunning machine, just as described! Highly recommended!
- Everything spot on.
- Excellent description amazingly fast shipping very pleasant experience
- Item exactly as described. beautiful and fully functional! quick delivery!
- VERY pleased! Great service! Thank you.
- Fantastic sewing machine! Thanks so much - I look forward to using it! :)