Beltmount Hand Dredge - Gold Sucker Sluice Nugget Crevice Crevicing Goldsucker For Sale
CREVICING HAND DREDGE
The BELT MOUNT is a manual suction device designed to remove fine gold bearing material from the bottom of narrow cracks and crevices in bedrock.
While being worn on a users' belt, it allows one hand to accurately place and move the collection tube/nozzle within a crevice right where it needs to be for best performance at all times during the collection operation.
The following is a short video todemonstrate the operational characteristics of this device.
The BELTMOUNTHand Dredge was shown mounted on a benchfor demonstration purposes in thevideo. During actual use, with the unit mounted on your waist belt,the bellowscan be aseasily used in any postionone might assume to access the small crevices and cracks in the bedrock. The bellows is very flexible and may be extended in any direction (not just vertically) to achive the suction needed to easily and comfortably draw loosened material from thelocation being worked.
One known hand pump design (offered elsewhere) has a short section of small diameter tube connected to a standard piston hand dredge. This design requires both handsto holdand pump thehand dredgewith the collection tube stuck in the crack in one place. This configuration does not allow easyor precise continuous repositioning of the nozzle while collecting material. When trying to collect the material the user has to hope that the tube is not accidentally moved out of position when pumping the hand dredge. The tube will end up flopping around and be very hard to keep in the right place. Additionally, the user must stop pumping to be able to reposition the collection tube everytime it is needed to access the loosened material which wastes time and is very inefficient for providing productive material collection.
Another known design (also offered elsewhere) uses a short section of tubing that the user places in their mouth to provide a suctionwhile holding the collection trap in their hand with the collection tube placed in a crack. The user must suck on the mouth tube to achive a suitable suction draw to collect material through the collection tube and into the trap. While this design frees up one hand to be able to reposition the collection tube in the crevice during use - it has one really big problem.....
For those of you who don't know about this problem here is a short CDC description to explain:
Cryptosporidium is one of the most frequent causes of waterborne disease (drinking water and recreational water) among humans in the United States.
How do you contract this germ?
Swallowing recreational water contaminated with Crypto. You share the water - and the germs in it - with every person (or animal) who enters. This means that just one individual with diarrhea can easily contaminate the water. Swallowing even a small amount of water that has been contaminated with the Crypto germ can make you sick. Recreational water is water from swimming pools, hot tubs, fountains, lakes, rivers, springs, ponds, or streams that can be contaminated with sewage or feces from humans or animals.
i.e. - Putting something in your mouth or swallowing something that has come in
contact with the stool of a person or animal infected with Crypto.
Just in case you were not aware - people and animals do use natural waterways and the area around them as a toilet all the time.
I don't know about you - but I don't like the idea of putting something in my mouth that has been in contact with water that could have had moose nuggets, bear terds or worse floating in it...
We are both sure that you won't be swirling the mouth piece of this type of device in the water and then putting it into your mouth on purpose but you could very easily set it down for a moment on a wet rock only have it come in contact with something that you didn't notice and there you go!
One other thing to consider,when working with someone else as a team, your partner is notlikely to want to put that same device into their mouth after you have been slobbering on it to help you collect material while you use a different tool....
The FissureMan Belt Mounted Hand Dredge does away with all the problems listed above and has added features not available with any of the other similar crevicing devices available:
- Mountable on either the users' right or left side(any belt position for that matter).
- Wearable with or on any belt up to 2 1/4" wide.
- Does not require your mouth to be involved - except perhaps to extoll the virtues of this device.
- Provided with a clear collection trap to view material as collected.
- The collection trap is removeable while the pump head remains in place on the belt for easy material transfer.
- Easy to carry while being used in conjunction any otherhand dredge.
- Constructed using light and strong schedule 40 PVC and ABS materials.
- Incorporates a heavy duty, flexiblerubber bellows instead of the typical piston found with other crevicing and sniping devices.
- The 5/16" ID collection tube is an ample arm's length for access to those harder to reach or especially deep crevices.
- Removeable 6" chrome platedcopper nozzle tip.
- Breaks down as necessary for easy storage or transporting within a backpack.
- Proudly MADE IN AMERICA!
Using this device could not be more simple:
- With one hand, position the end of the collection tube or nozzleinto contact with the small, loosened material at the bottom of a water filled crevice.
- Pull up on the bellows with the other hand to draw the water and material into the clear collection trap.
-Let the bellows relax to expell or put the excess water back into the crack and repeat.
- Reposition the tube as needed to gather all the loosened material from the crack.
- Detach the collection trap from the pump head to remove the material and begin again.
works like the video good seller top crf50freestyle
What you will receive:
BELTMOUNT HAND DREDGE
1 - 6" Chrome Plated Nozzle
Your responseis important is very much appreciated.
I do want your purchase to besmooth and thebest possible experience available.
- The only dumb question is the one that was not asked -
Should you feel negativeresponseis warranted - for any reason -please make contactprior to placing it sothere isanopportunity to rectify yourissue.
This is askedonly to obtain your completesatisfaction.
For questions,special requestsor additional information regarding purchase please contact:
FissureMan Online products ship internationally worldwide!
To provide all FISSUREMAN customers with:
-A quality product with exceptional workmanship, construction, detail and final packaging.
- items only of product that is ready for direct and immediate shipment.
- The ultimate “extra mile” focus on customer satisfaction.
With a FISSUREMAN you have the assurance I will stand with my product,
not "behind it" waving goodbye.
***CHECK OUT ALL MY response & DSRs-DECIDE FOR YOURSELF -PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE***
This item has been shown 202 times.
Beltmount Hand Dredge - Gold Sucker Sluice Nugget Crevice Crevicing Goldsucker: