Ben's Mint Large Willmer Aaa Straight Grain Cavalier Old Production Smoking Pipe
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ben's Mint Large Willmer Aaa Straight Grain Cavalier Old Production Smoking Pipe:
Visit WWW dot PIPELIST dot COM for more information on this pipe being offered here and other pipes from some of the most renowned pipe makers in the world!
While your visiting the site make sure and add your email address to our mailing list so you too can be kept in the loop about future listings and sales! No purchase necessary!
AAA Straight Grain
Made In England
Pipe Length: 6.35”
Bowl Height: 2.55”
Bowl Width: 1.8”
Chamber Diameter: .8”
Chamber Depth: 2.1”
Pipe Weight: 71g
Please check out the other pipes in my store!Good READ!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
- PLEASE ASK ME ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE BEFORE offerDING!
- My pictures are high quality and detailed. Please enlarge the pictures and examine them thoroughly before offerding because returns are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Pictures are of the LEFT side of the pipe, the RIGHT side, the FRONT of the bowl, the TOP of the bowl / shank / stem, and the bottom of the bowl / shank / stem.
- Unless otherwise stated, all my pipes are USED but in NEAR NEW condition. I generally ream my bowls all the way back down to the original wood. I then use a special process to suck out as much of the old Tobacco flavors from the inside of the bowls as possible. However its rare that the inside of the bowls will ever be fully tasteless, so expect a slight hint of ghost-flavor on your first smoke (after your first smoke you should never again taste the old ghost-flavors). The stems ARE sanitized and cleaned out. Unless otherwise stated, they have NO tooth marks on them. Although the stems might not have tooth marks, remember these pipes are used and will naturally have small scuff marks on the bowls and stems; so don't be surprised if your stem, or bowl, has scuff marks on it. Please thoroughly analyze the photos before offerding.
- All pipes are finally waxed and buffed for presentation.
- My pipes are photographed in such a way to accentuate the wood grain and show details (even imperfections) otherwise invisible in normal photos. I photograph against a black background because I find black contrasts with the wood the most. Due to the intense lighting involved in this style of photography, the woods' colors tend to be enhances beyond what the pipe might look like under normal sunlight and in normal conditions. In short, DON'T expect your pipe to look exactly like it does in my photos. Again, under the proper lighting, your pipe can look as it does in my photos, but I doubt you'll ever encounter such intense lighting while smoking your pipe.
- Because I clean my bowls out all the way down to the wood, your pretty much smoking the equivalent of a new pipe. So to easy the breaking in process, I started coating the walls of the bowl with a thin charcoal lining which should really help the breaking in process; as apposed to if the inside bowl was just bare wood.
- Anyone who will or has purchased a pipe from me will have their personal email addresses added to our pipelist mailing list so that we can inform them of any new pipes being listed or any special deals or discounts being offered. If you want your email address to be omitted from our emailing list just email me at ben at piplist dot com and let me know you no longer want to receive updates from the site. Thanks!
- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER sales!!!
- $5 flat rate domestic shipping. I combine shipping on as many pipes as will fit in a small flat rate box.
- If pipe is over $300 I require insurance on the package which will take your shipping total to around $12.
- $17 international flat rate shipping. I combine shipping on as many pipes as possible for international clients as well. However if you are an international client you must contact me personally if you want to insure your package.