Big Jig Toys - Fire Station Shed
This item has been shown 38 times.
Big Jig Toys - Fire Station Shed:
Big Jig Toys - Fire Station ShedProduct Info:
Train Sets Only Item Number: BJT-262
Classification: BigJigs Wooden Railway
MSRP: $26.00 Description:
The perfect resting place for the Bigjigs Rail Fire and Rescue Train! There's room for two engines in this dedicated wooden shed with working doors. Supplied complete with a helipad and fire rescue helicopter. Encourages imagination, dexterity and co-ordination. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail.
Age 3+ Years
Store Policies and Procedures:
Checking Out! If you'd like purchase more than one item, add them to your Shopping Cart instead of clicking the Buy It Now button. IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING COMBINED SHIPPING: To see the combined shipping discount, please use the "Add to Cart" button instead of the "Buy it Now" button to place all desired items in your cart. Prior to checkout, make sure the ship methods for every item are the same and are NOT set to First Class Mail as this method will not combine. We recommend trying different shipping options as the combined discount for each method will vary. Once you initiate checkout and before you pay for the order, if applicable, you will see the discount applied to your order's total. International and Global Shipping Program orders:
Train Sets Only ships internationally via 's Global Shipping Program (GSP). Shipping charges and import related charges are calculated by and presented during checkout. does not combine shipping charges for such orders. This is not something that Train Sets Only can modify. Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with the return of products purchased through the GSP. Please keep in mind that most of the electric items we sell are designed for use with 120V AC and come with a North American style plug. Use of products outside the US may require a power adapter and convertor, which are not items that we supply. Buyer is responsible for purchasing and using the correct convertor to prevent damage to the product.
We accept the following forms of payment.
We collect and remit sales tax for states which require us to do so.
- Train Sets Only offers our customers a number of shipping options during checkout. Shipping charges are based upon the shipping method selected, the shipment weight, and the destination.
- Train Sets Only is not responsible for carrier delays and will only refund you for such delays if the carrier refunds us. If the freight is non-refundable due to their respective policies, we will not be able to issue you a refund. There are many reasons why shipping refunds are not provided. You an visit the carrier's website for further details on their policies.
- In certain circumstances, a ship method may be restricted for your
particular purchase (ie - solvents cannot ship via air). If this is the
case, we will ship it via the best available alternative and if
necessary provide the necessary credit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once we have shipped your order, you will have 30 days to return the product for any reason as long as the product has not been used and is in the original unopened package. If you are returning a train set, the shrink-wrapping must be intact and the box unopened.
- Please email Train Sets Only via the message center to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number and instructions.
- Upon receiving the returned item(s) in saleable condition as determined by Train Sets Only, we will credit your credit card for the originally paid price of the returned item(s), less original shipping charges. Return shipping, including insurance, is to be paid for by the customer. A 50% restocking fee may be applied to returns if product is not in resellable condition..
- If you received free shipping with your order, our cost of shipping will be deducted from the amount we refund to you.
- Product damaged in shipment will be handled as a freight claim. Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon receipt as carrier claims can only be filed within 7 days. Because of this, we cannot provide credit for damaged shipments beyond this timeframe.
- You must notify the carrier upon receipt if any outer package damage is evident. If possible, refuse the package so that it is immediately sent back to Train Sets Only. This will greatly expedite the replacement process.
- You must email us via the Message Center within 7 days to obtain an RA# and shipping instructions.
- Train Sets Only will ship out a replacement using the same ship method originally selected unless you request and are willing to pay for a faster method of shipment. In some circumstances, your credit card will be charged for the replacement and then properly credited when the defective item has been returned or the freight claim has been otherwise handled. This allows us to quickly send the replacement and ensure we receive the return.
- In the event a replacement item is not in stock, a complete refund will be issued or a mutually agreeable substitution made.
- Failure to contact Train Sets Only prior to returning the package will delay processing and may result in no exchange or credit being issued.
Product Defects - Product does not work upon receipt
- Under some circumstances, defective merchandise is to be handled directly with the manufacturer. The product documentation often indicates when this is the case. If you cannot locate this information or the manufacturer's contact information anywhere on the product's package or documentation, please contact us and we will provide you with this information. Train Sets Only will help you resolve issues with the manufacturer when necessary. Please keep in mind that working directly with the manufacturer will often times result in the fastest resolution to the problem (especially when only one piece is defective).
- Many times, we will simply instruct you to return the product and we will send out a replacement item.
- Do not return defective items to Train Sets Only unless specifically requested to do so. We reserve the right to refuse such returns at your own expense.
- If your merchandise is simply missing piece(s), please contact the manufacturer who will be glad to send one out to you without the hassle of shipping merchandise back to Train Sets Only.
- After you have had the product for 14 days, all defects are to be handled by following the manufacturer's warranty policy which can be found in the documentation that came with your product. If you need help finding the appropriate contact information, please contact us and we'll be glad to provide you with it.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through the 's message service.