Bikemaster Standard Battery 6n4a-4d Edtm26a4b
This item has been shown 0 times.
Bikemaster Standard Battery 6n4a-4d Edtm26a4b:
Standard Battery 6N4A-4D
This item fits the following models: YamahaCT21972 YamahaCT31973 YamahaG6S1971 YamahaG6S1970 YamahaG7S1972 YamahaLT21972 YamahaLT31973 YamahaRD601975 YamahaRD601974 YamahaRD601973 YamahaRS1001976 YamahaRS1001975 YamahaXT1251983 YamahaXT1251982 YamahaXT2001983 YamahaXT2001982 YamahaYG11966 YamahaYG11965 YamahaYG11964 YamahaYG11963
Type: Battery Acid Included: No
- Basic 6-Volt and 12-Volt dry batteries mostly for older applications. Acid must be added (acid not included) and charge before installation. May need periodic refilling. 6-month manufacturers warranty
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other sales for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm Eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before offerding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.