Bobby Bones: Toby Keith Autographed Signed Guitar & Experience Backstage
This item has been shown times.
Bobby Bones: Toby Keith Autographed Signed Guitar & Experience Backstage:
Toby Keith - Signed Limited Edition Guitar
After devastating tornadoes tore through the town of Moore, Oklahoma, Premiere Networks’The Bobby Bones Showreached out to its friends on Music Row for help.Country music’s biggest stars stopped by the Nashville studio or called in to offer their support, perform songs to inspire listeners and donate personal items, concert tickets, signed memorabilia and more.
Effective immediately,The Bobby Bones Showhas launchedan online sale of the donated items on .com with all proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund supporting Oklahoma Tornado relief efforts.
Bones stated, “The outpouring of support from the Country music community has been amazing. This is yet another great example of Country music banding together to help those in need. The generosity, quick reaction and gathering of resources by the artists and music labels is truly remarkable and we can’t begin to thank them enough.”
In addition to the sale items, more than $15,000 has been donated by record labels. Tracy Lawrence — who grew up in tornado alley — announced on the show he would record a special mix of his song "Butterfly People" exclusively to Nashville's WSIX The Big 98 for free download in an effort to encourage donations and show support.
For more information, updates, as well as photos and videos of the stars who stopped byThe Bobby Bones Showthis week to show their support, please visit The Bobby Bones Show website.Toby Keith - Signed Limited Edition Guitar
Limited Edition Mainstreet Guitar Company Autographed Signed Guitar Donated by Toby Keith; 2 Tickets and Photo Opportunity for a 2013 Toby Keith Concert including a backstage tour for the Bobby Bones Morning Show Oklahoma Tornado Relief Radiothon.
Hotel/Airfare provided by winning buyer. Details provided at conclusion of sale.
About The Bobby Bones Show:
Broadcasting live from WSIX in Nashville, The Bobby Bones Show airs weekday mornings from 5 to 10 a.m. CT. Each day, hosts Bobby Bones, Lunchbox and Amy welcome the biggest names in country music and entertain listeners with their unique mix of pop-culture news and information, crazy stunts and hilarious conversations. Nationally syndicated by Premiere Networks, The Bobby Bones Show broadcasts on Country radio stations nationwide and is also available on iHeartRadio's website and the iHeartRadio mobile app, Clear Channel’s all-in-one free digital listening service.
About American Red Cross:
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org or join our blog at http://blog.redcross.org.
Q. Who is Kompolt?
A. The selling party has retained Kompolt to manage this sale. Kompolt provides a comprehensive sale management service focused on creating successful high-value, high-profile promotional sales for charities, nonprofit organizations and top brand companies. Kompolt is a promotional agency which helps define client brand promotional strategy through sales, delivers creative design, and manages operations of feature online sales for maximum visibility of well-known brands, media companies, charities, nonprofits, public relations firms and advertising agencies.
Q: Is buyer Pre-Qualification necessary to participate in this sale?
A: All offerding activity below $1,000 does not need to be pre-qualified.
offerding above $1,000 must be Pre-Qualified.Click here to fill out the secure buyer Pre-Qualification form. In order to help ensure a smooth and successful sale experience, Kompolt will be performing buyer Pre-Qualification for this sale.
Q: Why do members need to Pre-Qualify?
A: We realize that the buyer Pre-Qualification policy may seem like an unnecessary procedure to community members in good standing, but to ensure a safe and fair sale, we require that all buyers participate for all offerding activity above $1,000.
A. Please use the “Ask a Seller a Question” option below.
Q. Is offerding open internationally?
A. Unless otherwise stipulated in the above description, offerding is open internationally.
Q. I've won the sale! What happens next?
A. A representative of Kompolt will contact the winning buyer via email or phone to congratulate him or her as well as confirm the payment amount and payment instructions. Payment must be in U.S. funds and received within three (3) business days of the close of the sale.
Q. What are the accepted methods of payment?
A. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal.
Q. Will a receipt be provided?
A. Yes, a receipt for the final offer amount paid will be provided by Kompolt.
Q. Is there sales tax?
A. Sales tax will not be charged for non-tangible items such as VIP Experiences. Sales tax will be collected for items shipped to residents of: NY (7.0%) and TX (6.5%).
Q. Is this purchase tax deductible?
A. Please contact your personal tax advisor for information on this issue.
Q. Will the item come with a Letter of Authenticity?
A. Yes, any physical item will come with a Letter of Authenticity. VIP experiences will not include a Letter of Authenticity.
Q. Delivery information for sale items and/or VIP experiences.
A. Unless otherwise stated in the sale listing, all items are shipped via Federal Express. Winning buyers must provide a physical address, phone number, and signature for delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Barring unanticipated circumstances and/or any special fulfillment conditions stated in the above description, the expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged. International buyers will be required to supply a Fed Ex account number or credit card to cover any duties or taxes. VIP Experiences - Kompolt will place the winning buyer in communication with a representative from American Red Cross within 3 weeks of receipt and confirmation of payment.
Disclaimer – Please read carefully.
- Kompolt, the sale manager, is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- The purchaser/high buyer agrees to pay within 3 business days of the close of the sale.
- Warranties: It is the buyer’s responsibility to preview any item(s) and determine condition, authenticity, and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither Kompolt nor its employees, agents, or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity, or accuracy of description, condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) saleed and will not be held responsible for discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. Buyer may be required to sign a release acknowledging this provision as a condition of purchase of the item(s). Buyer’s sole recourse shall be the warranty, if any, provided by Seller, as stated in the item description.
- All items are sold as is.
- American Red Cross will receive 100% of the winning offer on this sale. The winning buyer will receive, in exchange for payment of the full offer price the item and/or experience described herein, under the terms described herein.
- Barring unanticipated circumstances, the expected delivery time for items is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged.
- VIP Experiences - Kompolt will place the winning buyer in communication with a representative from American Red Cross within 3 weeks of receipt and confirmation of payment. The winner is solely responsible for accommodations, meals and transportation to and from the event unless otherwise stated in the description.
- All offers are binding.
- All offers are in US dollars.
- buyers must be 18 years or older.
- This sale does not include any items or services that are not detailed above.
- Please note that due to the nature of high profile sales, we have occasionally experienced attempted fraud through the use of second chance offers. If you are contacted by anyone other than a Kompolt representative about this item or items similar to this, please contact us immediately.
- Kompolt reserves the right to block a buyer for any reason including but not limited to, response, non-paying buyer, offer retractions, and recent offer history.
- Your participation in this sale constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any sale listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Kompolt or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of Kompolt. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and Kompolt will pursue such violations vigorously.On May-24-13 at 09:33:26 PDT, seller added the following information:
Please Note:No travel or accomodations are included. A background check may be required for the winner. If the winner fails the background check, he/she forfeits the prize. Please offer accordingly. This package does not include any items/services that are not detailed in the above description. This package must be for use by the winner and his/her invited guest only. They are not transferable by the winner or any of his/her invited guests, and may not be sold, otherwise transferred or used for any other purpose, including promotional, commercial, advertising, or other trade purposes. Inappropriate behavior by any member of the winning party could result in the immediate conclusion of the experience with no refund.