Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour, 16-ounce Uni Wholesale Lot Of 3 -$75 Value For Saletemplate Advanced store search >> Add to Favorite Stores | Join Mailing List
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
Mouse over Thumbnails To Enlarge
Items arenew and in original packaging.
sale is for a wholesale lot of 3 packages, each contaning 4 bags.
Best before 9/4/2013
- Warranty Info
YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE A PAYMENT! We use PayPal to process your transaction. Credit cards are accepted without having to sign-up for a PayPal Account. We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards.
We accept payment transaction via our online checkout process only! We WILL NOT collect any passwords or credit card information from you! Our checkout process is designed to communicate with your merchant provider only to confirm that the payment has been made and that it has cleared. Other methods of payment are outlined through our online checkout process.
The winning buyer must make payment arrangements within 3 days. If the payment has not been received within 10 days of sale close, the transaction will be forfeited and the item will be relisted.
TAXES and Fees: Markdown Madness, Inc. is a New York based company and we are obligated to collect sales tax on all orders who's buyers reside in New York.Shipping Policy
Shipping is a priority and we know that delivery speed is important to every customer!
>FREIGHT SHIPPING: IMPORTANT! View our Freight Shipping Policy by Clicking Here to find out more information about your freight delivery options to delivery or your item.
GROUND: We will ship most items under the weight of 50lbs via UPS GROUND or USPS (if the package is below 2 lbs). We will attempt to ship your item within 48 business hours after payment has been received. This item is subject to a FIXED SHIPPING price. This means that the shipping fee will be the displayed amount for all ship-to destinations shown. If fixed shipping does not say UPS GROUND then your item will be shipped freight.
FIXED SHIPPING COSTS: Our Freight Shipments are shipped via several different freight carriers, including Con-Way Freight or R&L Carriers. The fixed shipping cost covers the shipment from our warehouse to your local terminal. The carrier will contact you when your package has arrived to their local facility and schedule a pick up (at the terminal dock) with you. Additional fees (set by each carrier) apply for home delivery, lift gate, and inside delivery. (Fees are listed above under "Optional Freight Services) Please let us know prior to making payment if you require any of the optional freight services so we may adjust you invoice accordingly.
ATTENTION CANADIAN CUSTOMERS:
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for your own broker and fees that apply for importing a product from the United Sates. We are not responsible for any additional taxes that get added to your item by the Canadian government.
Below is a Broker that we suggest contacting to clear your shipments. Feel free to contact them for rates and additional information:
Dilas International Customs Brokers
3009 - 23 St NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7A4
Local: (403) 536-0873 ext 101
toll free: 1-800-402-4762 ext 101
SHIPPING DESTINATIONS: Markdown Madness, Inc. only ships within the 48 Contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and any US Territories), and Canada. Canadian Customers are responsible for Brokerage Fees.
LOCAL PICK UP: We NO LONGER OFFER LOCAL PICK-UP, unless otherwise stated within the sale.Returns Policy
3-Step Return Policy:
All purchases may be returned for a refund within 14 days of the original delivery date. Please note that all returned orders will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. To avoid the restocking fee, ask for an exchange for the same or another product.
Step 1: Read our online Return Policy, then complete and submit the online RMA form. You will need your Email Address and Order ID/sale ID ready.
You can file an RMA claim by clicking on the following link:
Step 2: You will receive an RMA number via e-mail within 48 hours of submitting a request.
Step 3: Package and return the item to the address provided in our e-mail.*
*Once your RMA has been received and verified for authenticity, a refund will be issued or a replacement will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
You may return most unopened items purchased at Markdown-Madness Inc. within 14 days of the original delivery. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping costs and may be charged a restocking fee. No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), however, obtaining an RMA does not mean we have accepted your claim. Please wait for our response before proceeding with the return.
The following items may not be returned:
1.) Cosmetics that are sold as NEW cannot be returned if used/opened by the customer.
2.) Electronics/Appliances that are sold "as is" (per the sale description)Warranty
All of our Appliances carry a Full Manufacturer's Warranty, which is usually one(1) year from the date of sale. Specific warranty information is included within the manufacturer's paperwork that accompanies each appliance. The only Appliances that may not carry a manufacturer's warranty are the items that are listed in "As-Is" Condition within our sale description. All Appliances are also eligible for Extended warranties up to 4 years, please see below for details.
Extended Warranty Information:
All of our Appliances and electronics are offered extended warranties through and . The Extended Warranty protects your purchases from mechanical and electrical failures during normal use.
• 1 to 4 years of coverage, as indicated at the time that you purchase your warranty.
• 100% parts and labor coverage – with no deductibles.
• Item repairs or the full item price paid back to you if can't fix it.
• Covers New, Refurbished and Used items – even if there's no USA manufacturer's warranty on your item.
• Extended Warranties need to be purchased within 30 days of the end of sale.
1. Coverage: The warranty covers mechanical or electrical failure of the product for which you purchased the warranty. You need to have been using the product normally (e.g., not using your iPhone as a hammer), and will only repair/replace the item if it is not covered by another warranty at the time. Some things that are not covered are normal wear and tear, theft or loss, battery leakage, cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the device, television/monitor screen imperfections, equipment intended for heavy commercial or industrial use, consumable items such as ink or toner, damage to computers from software or viruses, and jewelry or watches that are refurbished at the time of purchase. There are other unsurprising items that are not covered as well. For a full list of what is not covered, see section 10 on page 5 of their Service Agreement.
2. Optional Accidental Damage from Handling: Accidental Damage from Handling (or ADH) coverage is optional additional coverage you can purchase for your item, providing warranty coverage for drops, spills and liquid damage. ADH still does not protect you in the case of theft or loss, abuse of the product, cosmetic damage, or damage caused during shipping—that last one includes shipping between 's service providers and you. Presumably that would be covered by the shipper, although it is not spelled out in the Service Agreement, so it might be a good idea to buy the shipping insurance when shipping your device for repair.
3. Repair and Replacement: Depending on the circumstances, will do one of the following: (a) repair the item, (b) provide cash or a gift card up to the coverage amount, or (c) provide a new or refurbished item with equivalent features and functionality. Two things to note here: (1) The "coverage amount" may not be the full replacement price for your covered device. Each time you use the warranty service, the value of that repair or replacement is subtracted from the coverage amount. That means that only so much repair or replacement will be covered according to dollars in addition to time. (See section 8 of the Service Agreement for more detail on how this works.) (2) It is possible that a replacement device will not be new, and it is also possible that it will not be the same device. So long as it has equivalent features and functionality, it can be substituted for your broken device under this agreement.
4. Your Responsibilities: In order to be able to submit a claim, you need to have the complete receipt for the item you purchased. offers to store a copy of your receipt for you, or you can just hold onto it yourself. I would think that having store a copy and keeping a copy for yourself would be your best bet to make sure that it is available should you need to make use of your coverage. You also need to have selected the right protection plan for your item or appliance. Finally, you need to handle your purchase with care, maintain it properly, and use it according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Lemons: If your covered device has the same problem repaired 4 times within 12 months, on the fourth instance, will replace the device for you rather than repair it again. The cost of the replacement will not be more than the original purchase price, although that's not likely to happen anyway given how technology drops in price over time.
6. Surge Protection: Your warranty does cover problems with the device due to power surges so long as the device was plugged into a UL-approved surge protector. Good deal.
7. Free Shipping: For all repair work that requires shipping, your shipping will be paid for by , including shipping to the manufacturer if the manufacturer does not provide shipping coverage.
8. Worldwide Service: 's policy also applies when you travel outside the country. If the device needs to be repaired in a foreign country, you will first need to call to receive an authorization number. Then the device needs to be brought to an authorized repair shop, the repair needs to be paid for by the owner, and the owner needs to apply for reimbursement. It's a bit more of a hassle than if the problem occurs stateside, but at least it's still covered regardless of your destination.
And that's about it for 's Service Agreement. If you need to contact , you can do so by going to http://www..com or by calling 1-877-927-7268.
You can also view the fine print through by following this link:Put your sales on autopilot with Kyozou sale Software
This item has been shown 0 times.