Bradford Exchange Confederate Clock For SaleThis exclusive collectible Civil War cuckoo clock from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Fill your home with hours of historic inspiration with a first-ever Civil War cuckoo clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Decorated with dramatic imagery from noted Civil War artist John Paul Strain
- The handcrafted solid wood case of this Civil War memorabilia features a stunning portrait of General Robert E. Lee leading his army into battle
- A second, sculpted figure of General Lee on horseback is presented at the top
- Wooden cuckoo clock is crafted with intricate details in fine artist's resin, including fine leaf designs, star emblems and decorative pinecones hanging from golden chains
- Features accurate quartz movement, a swinging brass pendulum and golden hands on the clock face
- At the start of every hour, miniature doors decorated with the Confederate Flag swing open and a handcrafted cannon announces the hour with the sound of cannon fire
- Requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Unique wall decor or collectible Civil War gift
- Edition is limited to 295 crafting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 24" H x 14" W x 4" D; 61 cm H x 35.6 cm W x 10.2 cm D
In the South's hour of need, a gallant soldier named Robert E. Lee won timeless glory for himself and the fighting men of Dixie. Now, you can be reminded of the enduring pride of the South with a timeless Civil War cuckoo clock, an exclusive first available only from The Bradford Exchange.
Decorated with stunning imagery from artist John Paul Strain, this collectible wooden cuckoo clock is crafted with a handcrafted solid wood case and an accurate quartz movement. As the perfect final touch, a sculptural cannon emerges from twin doors decorated with the Confederate Flag to announce each hour. Hurry to own this Civil War cuckoo clock or give as a collectible Civil War gift.
This item has been shown 0 times.