Brand-chatillon Co. Sterling Silver Creamer 135g / 4.8 Oz
This item has been shown 0 times.
Brand-chatillon Co. Sterling Silver Creamer 135g / 4.8 Oz:
Vintage Brand-Chatillon Co. Stirling Silver Creamer - Art Deco Style - 1920's
Distinctive creamer made by well-known and prestigious silversmiths from Fifth Avenue, New York, New York.
- trapezoid in shape, it stands at over 3 7/8 inches tall at the spout.
- intricate scroll work and details follow and accentuate the form of the creamer - no straight lines.
- the mouth is 3 inches long by 1 3/8 inches wide. The inside is 3 inches tall.
- On the bottom of the creamer, it is marked that holds 3/8th of a - etched in the base silhouette of a full lion with front paw on a a sun with three rays on three BRAND CHATILLON CO
- Weight: 4.8 ounces or 135
- No attempt has been made to clean up or polish this item. It has age appropriate wear but no dings. Please note that the bottom of the creamer is not level and rocks slightly when placed on an even surface.
- Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
- Shipping in North America by Trackable Parcel is $19.24. In Canada, up to $16.00.
- International with tracking to Europe, for example, is $49.63, unless the item is over $100. Then it would be $72.63 plus insurance.
- For all other locations, please request a quote from me.
- PAYMENT BY PAYPAL MUST HAVE TRACKABLE SHIPMENTS.
- We can try to combine shipments to bring down shipping costs.
- Please wait for an invoice from me which will include shipping charges before paying. It will include the actual shipping cost plus insurance and a packaging fee of $2.50
- Visit my store for more beautiful things.
- In order to help our customers acquire the treasures they desire, we will be implementing a lay-a-way plan on any item or items exceeding $250. The invoiced amount can be paid in three monthly installments. Note however, that the item will not be shipped until full payment has been received.
- Our Ref. Number 3175
Smart er advised me that the maker is Whiting manufacturing Co. of North Attleboro, Mass. The company was in business from 1840 until it was bought out by Gorham in 1924, the piece was retailed by Brand-Chatillon, the sun with 3 rays is the date mark for 1916