Brass Keychain Pocket Magnet N50 Neodymium Rare Earth Jewelry Scrap Pawn Test For SaleMighty-Mini Keyring/Key Chain Magnet Assembly in a Brass Case. Very small and very powerful, see the pictures. Neodymium magnets can be difficult to handle and fragile. Not to mention, they are so small they are easy to lose. A powerful N50 grade neodymium rare earth magnet is encased in solid polished brass and comes with a split ring. This magnet is rated at 4.0 lbs of pull force. Use it for:
- Hanging Keys; attach to your keyring and hang on any plain/painted steel surface (even most stainless steels). It easily held a set of keys wwith a large carabiner and 20 keys
- Hanging notes, pictures, blueprints, etc.
- Identifying steel grades and metal alloys that contain iron, nickel, or cobalt
- Identifying fake/plated jewelry, which often uses steel as the base metal
- Identifying solid brass and bronze antiques (forgeries are usually brass coated steel)
- Magic tricks and science experiments
- Innumerable other uses
3/4" body length
1/2" diameter stainless steel split ring
1" overall length with ring extendedThe beautiful brass casing protects the magnet from chipping and breaking, common with unmounted rare earth magnets and gives you a way to carry the magnet, or hang it on a peg hook. These are hand made in the USA.Bulk Purchase Information:
's system cannot calculate discounts, so we will process a refund for the discount when we ship your magnets (same or next business day)
- Buy 5-9, we will refund $2 per magnet
- Buy 10-24, we will refund $2.50 per magnet
- Buy >25, we will refund $3 per magnet
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
This item has been shown 0 times.