Cocochoco 50ml Kit Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment
This item has been shown 0 times.
Cocochoco 50ml Kit Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment :
Menu Main Description
Cocochoco Professional "Original Formula"
Complex Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Chocolate Hair Care Therapy
(Cheap International Postage)
Over 1300 sold on this listing alone!! (check it out at the top of the listing above the "buy it now" box)
Sarah (see photo) is an actual client who had this treatment done in my Salon. She is delighted with the AMAZING results!!
I am an authorised distributor of the official
Cocochoco products and have been supplying to Satisfied Customers for over four years.
One x 50mlbottle of Cocochoco Complex Professional Keratin Treatment.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully labelled bottle)
Plus One x 50ml bottle of Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully labelled bottle)
Plus One x Pair Of Quality Latex Gloves.
Plus Full Plain English instructions
Watch The Cocochoco promo Demo Here
There is enough Keratin in each kit for One full treatment onMid length hair, or Two on short hair.
Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment is an advanced process that transforms the hair in its entirety. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails).
This natural substance gives hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
Cocochoco straightens the hair without damaging or changing its texture. The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached) .
The application process lasts anywhere from 1. 5 to 3 hours depending on the length and thickness of the hair. After the product is applied, it is sealed with a flat iron which must be able to reach and maintain a temperature of 230c, this traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is completed, hair looks healthy and youthful. Clients are amazed to say the least.
Maintaining the hair after Keratin Hair Treatment is applied is effortless. The amount of time required to style hair will decrease substantially, in most cases is wash-and-go. Others may require some blow drying and minimum styling time.
After Care : Using Salt Free (SODIUM CHLORIDE) Shampoo with every wash, and Salt Free Conditioner, will help prolong your Keratin Treatment. (I sell a Competitively priced set in my shop under the Shampoo & Conditioner Category)
What is a Brazilian Keratin Treatment (BKT)?
A Brazilian keratin treatment, also known as a Brazilian Blow Dry, is a means of reducing volume, frizz and curliness in the hair. Cocochoco Professional complex keratin treatment contains a protein similar to the building blocks of your hair. Through age, heat exposure, colouring, bleaching and combing the hair loses keratin resulting in damage. Cocochoco restores the keratin lost in the hair resulting in brilliant shine, volume reduction and manageability. Cocochoco adds a layer of keratin resulting in added strength and therefore is distinguishable from chemical relaxants as it reconstructs the hair.
What type of hair can Cocochoco be applied on?
Cocochoco can be applied to all types of hair including: bleached hair, coloured hair, chemically relaxed hair, highlighted hair, low lighted hair, virgin hair, Afro-Caribbean hair, wavy hair and even straight hair (to add strength.) Cocochoco will be more effective on chemically damaged hair than virgin hair as the hair cuticle is raised giving the keratin a firmer foundation to adhere to. The treatment may not last as long on virgin hair as it would on chemically damaged hair as the hair cuticle is not so raised.
How long does a BKT last for?
A BKT should last for Months with correct maintenance. The longevity of a BKT depends on how often the hair is washed, whether the hair is coloured or bleached post-BKT, hair type and whether or not sodium chloride (salt|) free products are used. After a few applications and provided the above factors are met and professionally applied, you will start to enjoy the results for up to 3 months.
Should I colour or bleach my hair before a BKT?
It is highly advised to colour or bleach your hair before a BKT. Colouring and bleaching will strip the keratin from the hair so if you intend on changing your whole head colour please do so before a BKT.
Can hair become damaged by using Cocochoco?
Cocochoco is a hair reconstructor, by adding a keratin layer the hair is strengthened and feels softer and more manageable. The keratin itself cannot damage the hair but over application of heat can cause damage so it is advised to follow instructions precisely. A BKT in the long term will improve condition and manageability.
How much product is required?
On shoulder length hair 40ml of keratin is required. For thicker shoulder length hair no more than 50ml will be required. These products are extremely economical to use and can be reapplied as and when is needed.
What precautions should be taken when carrying out a BKT?
Although we are not aware of any reported adverse effects on pregnant or nursing mothers in relation to the keratin formulations, it is advised that neither pregnant women nor pre-pubescent children receive the treatment.
Is specialised aftercare required for Brazilian keratin treated hair?
Brazilian keratin treated hair requires after care products (shampoos, conditioners and styling products)It is recommended to use Sodium chloride free (salt free) shampoo. Sodium chloride (salt) strips the keratin away from the hair, all benefits will be lost and the hair will return to its usual self.
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any short cuts
- Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry.
- Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Comb the hair thoroughly.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
- After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
- Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
- After 3 days, wash the hair
with Salt-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ? Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ? Yes.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It is not recommended.
Cocochoco Keratin Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PURE KERATIN,Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
Additional Information About Us
Thank You very much for visiting our store.
You are always most welcome.
Please feel free to browse, and remember, with over 30 combined years in the hair and Beauty industry, you can be confident of a first class service
We are a UK based, VAT registered company who understands this industry inside out.
We have been distributing "Salon Professional Products" to customers worldwide for over 5 years through our on line stores.Shipping Information
All Orders are despatched within 24 hours of cleared payment, typically the same day if ordered before 1pm.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail
The Royal Mail "Estimate" a First Class delivery in the UK to take between 1 to 3 business days to arrive
A Second Class delivery is "Estimated" to take between 2 to 4 business days to arrive
Deliveries to Europe are "Estimated" to take approx. 5 to 7 business days to arrive
Deliveries to the "Rest Of The World" are "Estimated" to take approx. 15 to 20 business days to arriveHome About Us Shipping Returns Contact Us View response Add to Favourites