Cocochoco 100ml Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment Kit
This item has been shown 66231 times.
Cocochoco 100ml Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment Kit:
We Are THE OFFICIAL Authorised distributor of COCOCHOCO PROFESSIONAL Products
And Over the Past Five Years Have Sold To Over 3600 Delighted Customers On This Listing Alone.
This listing is for One x 100ml Jar of COCOCHOCO PROFESSIONAL Salon Strength Keratin
Factory Sealed For Your Protection
Plus One x Bottle of 50ml Pre Clarifying Shampoo
Plus One Pair of Quality Vinyl Gloves
Plus Full Instructions
***There is enough treatment for One application on long thick hair, or Two applications on short hair
COCOCHOCO Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment
is an advanced process that transforms your hair to a straight, smooth shiny and glossy look.
The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of skin, hair and nails).
Keratin is a natural substance that gives your hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
straightens the hair without changing its texture.
The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached). The application process lasts anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
After the product is applied, it is sealed with a flat iron at 450 F which traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is completed, hair looks healthy and youthful.
We recommend after a Keratin treatment that you maintain your hair and ensure the long lasting effect of our treatment by using salt free shampoo & conditioner.
Look in our shampoo & conditioner category to see some suitable choices
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any shortcuts
- Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo (NOT INCLUDED) rinse and towel dry.
- Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Comb the hair thoroughly.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
- After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
- Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
- After 3 days, wash the hair with Sodium Chloride (Salt) Free shampoo and conditioner.
Link to application demonstration below
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based on keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can I colour my hair after the treatment?
Yes. We recommend doing so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment. For better results we actually recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemically treated hair.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages?
Yes. We recommend on children 10 and over
8. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?
Yes, 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
9. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
10. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days?
Blow dry immediately.
11. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment?
Yes. 3 days after the treatment
12. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
13. What shampoo and Conditioner can I use after doing the treatment?
Sodium chloride (salt) free products only
14. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or the whole head?
The whole head
15. When should I have the treatment done again?
2-3 months or as needed.
16. Can I do the treatment every month?
17. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. we recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
18. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the first 3 day period?
19. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
20. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing?
It is not recommended by the Health Department.
About the Basics of Keratin - What you need to know
Keratin found in hair is called hard Keratin. It is a protein containing amino acids.
Keratin molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the hair from the inside.
The most important amino acid in Keratin is Cystine.
Human hair contains Cystine at 5% in mass
Cystine provides strength to the hair.
Cystine is high in Sulphur.
Sulphur deficiency causes hair loss.
Sulphur maintains healthy hair and improves hair growth. It rejuvenates and revives hair, making it grow longer, faster.
All Orders are despatched within 24 hours of cleared payment, typically the same day if ordered before 1pm.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail
The Royal Mail “Estimate” a First Class delivery in the UK to take between 1 to 3 business days to arrive
A Second Class delivery is “Estimated” to take between 2 to 4 business days to arrive
Deliveries to Europe are “Estimated” to take approx. 5 to 7 business days to arrive
Deliveries to the “Rest Of The World” are “Estimated” to take approx. 15 to 20 business days to arrive
Returns are accepted, and must be received back within 14 working days. Unwanted Products must be returned unopened, untested and in perfect sellable condition with original packaging intact and undamaged. We are not responsible for any local customs fees, VAT, import tax, customs delay or other local charge relating to the destination. Return postage is at the buyers expense. Please let us know before you send the product back. A refund will be processed once the item is received. Goods are despatched within 1 business day. We take care in packaging all items with bubble wrap, but if any item(s) are lost or damaged in transit we will require a written declaration for all items (through my messages in ) in order that we can process any claims damaged item(s) must be returned within 14 working days of receipt. A refund will be processed once the damaged item(s) are received. Alternatively in cases where is is not practical to return, photographic evidence will be required. Please do not dispose of any item until discussing with us as this may nullify your claim.
Thank You very much for visiting our store.
You are always most welcome.
Please feel free to browse, and remember, with over 30 combined years in the hair and Beauty industry, you can be confident of a first class service
We are a UK based, VAT registered company who understands this industry inside out.
We have been distributing “Salon Professional Products” to customers worldwide for over 5 years through our on line stores.