Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment 100ml For Sale
Complex Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Chocolate Hair Care Therapy
(Cheap International Postage)
Over2,200 kitssold on this listing alone!! (check it out at the top of the listing above the "buy it now" box)
Sarah (see photo) is an actual client who had this treatment done in my Salon. She is delighted with the AMAZING results!!
I am an authorised distributor of the official
Cocochoco products and have been supplying to Satisfied Customers for over four years.
One x 100ml Jar of Cocochoco Complex Professional Keratin Treatment.
(SUPPLIED IN THE ORIGINALEXCLUSIVE MANUFACTURERS JAR, as in the photo)
Plus One x 50ml bottle of Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully labelled bottle as in the photo)
Plus One x Pair Of Quality Latex Gloves.
Plus Full Plain English instructions
Watch The Cocochoco promo Demo Here
There is enough Keratin in each kit for ONE full treatment on long thick hair, TWO on Mid length hair, or THREE on short hair.
Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment is an advanced process that transforms the hair in its entirety. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails).
This natural substance gives hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
Cocochoco straightens the hair without damaging or changing its texture. The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached) .
The application process lasts anywhere from 1. 5 to 3 hours depending on the length and thickness of the hair. After the product is applied, it is sealed with a flat iron which must be able to reach and maintain a temperature of 230c, this traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is completed, hair looks healthy and youthful. Clients are amazed to say the least.
Maintaining the hair after Keratin Hair Treatment is applied is effortless. The amount of time required to style hair will decrease substantially, in most cases is wash-and-go. Others may require some blow drying and minimum styling time.
1. Wash the hair at least twice (more if there is hair product build up) with the clarifying shampoo provided.
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium heat until the hair is completely dry.
3. Comb the hair thoroughly.
4. Part hair, apply Cocochoco Keratin sparingly with a colour brush section by section one inch from the root. Shake well Before use. Apply 30ml to 50ml for each treatment (depending on length and thickness of hair) then comb through With a fine tooth comb to remove excess and ensure even distribution.
5. After 10 minutes blow dry hair using a medium heat until Hair is completely dry.
6. Straighten hair with ceramic flat irons that can maintain a constant 230c (GHD's only heat up to 180c and are therefore unsuitable) Iron the hair fully at least five times on each section.
7. 72 Hours after applying the treatment wash the hair using Salt Free ( Sodium Chloride) shampoo. Your Treatment is now complete. If you want your hair poker straight you may need to continue using your straightening irons.
After Care : Using Salt Free (SODIUM CHLORIDE) Shampoo with every wash, and Salt Free Conditioner, will help prolong your Keratin Treatment. (I sell a Competitively priced set in my shop under the Shampoo & Conditioner Category)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ? Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ? Yes.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It is not recommended.
Cocochoco Keratin Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PURE KERATIN,Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
This item has been shown 38926 times.
Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment 100ml :