Cocochoco 100ml Kit Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment For SaleResponsive Jarilo Template Home About Us Payments Shipping Returns View response Add to Favourites Our Shop Shop Categories Item
Cocochoco Professional "Original Formula"
Complex Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Chocolate Hair Care Therapy
Supplied Factory Sealed For Your Protection
Over 3300 kits sold to satisfied customers on this listing alone!! (check it out at the top of the listing under the Qty available) You now know that you can buy with total confidence
I am an authorised distributor of the official Cocochoco products and have been supplying to Satisfied
Customers for over four years.
One x 100ml Jar of
Cocochoco Complex Professional Keratin Treatment.
(Supplied Sealed In The Original Exclusive Manufacturers Jar, as in
Plus One x 50ml bottle of Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully
labelled bottle as in the photo)
Plus One x Pair Of
Quality Latex Gloves.
Plus Full Plain English instructions
There is enough Keratin in each kit for ONE full treatment
on long thick hair, TWO on Mid length hair, or THREE on short hair.
Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment is an advanced process that transforms the hair in its entirety. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails).
This natural substance gives hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
Cocochoco straightens the hair without damaging or changing its texture. The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached) .
The application process lasts anywhere from 1. 5 to 3 hours
depending on the length and thickness of the hair. After the product is
applied, it is sealed with a flat iron which must be able to reach and maintain
a temperature of 230c, this traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a
glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is
completed, hair looks healthy and youthful. Clients are amazed to say the
Maintaining the hair after Keratin Hair Treatment is applied is effortless. The amount of time required to style hair will decrease substantially, in most cases is wash-and-go. Others may require some blow drying and minimum styling time.
Application Instructions (Also included in your parcel)
1. Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry.
2. Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
3. Comb the hair thoroughly.
4. Shake the product well before use.
5. Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
6. Blow dry After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
7. Straighten Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
8. Do not wash Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
9. Wash hair After 3
days, wash the hair with Salt-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
After Care : Using Salt Free (SODIUM CHLORIDE) Shampoo with
every wash, and Salt Free Conditioner, will help prolong your Keratin
Treatment. (I sell a Competitively priced set in my shop under the Shampoo
& Conditioner Category)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based
of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated
hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You
can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ?
Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We
recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We
recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes,
but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days
after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3
days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ?
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months
on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the
treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them
in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months
or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We
recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends
and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair
products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should
I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It
is not recommended.
Cocochoco Keratin Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PURE KERATIN,Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders are despatched within 24 hours of cleared payment, typically the same day if ordered before 1pm.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail
The Royal Mail “Estimate” a First Class delivery in the UK to take between 1 to 3 business days to arrive
A Second Class delivery is “Estimated” to take between 2 to 4 business days to arrive
Deliveries to Europe are “Estimated” to take approx. 5 to 7 business days to arrive
Deliveries to the “Rest Of The World” are “Estimated” to take approx. 15 to 20 business days to arrive
Returns are accepted, and must be received back within 14 working days. Unwanted Products must be returned unopened, untested and in perfect sellable condition with original packaging intact and undamaged. We are not responsible for any local customs fees, VAT, import tax, customs delay or other local charge relating to the destination. Return postage is at the buyers expense. Please let us know before you send the product back. A refund will be processed once the item is received. Goods are despatched within 1 business day. We take care in packaging all items with bubble wrap, but if any item(s) are lost or damaged in transit we will require a written declaration for all items (through my messages in ) in order that we can process any claims damaged item(s) must be returned within 14 working days of receipt. A refund will be processed once the damaged item(s) are received. Alternatively in cases where is is not practical to return, photographic evidence will be required. Please do not dispose of any item until discussing with us as this may nullify your claim.About Us
Thank You very much for visiting our store.
You are always most welcome.
Please feel free to browse, and remember, with over 30 combined years in the hair and Beauty industry, you can be confident of a first class service
We are a UK based, VAT registered company who understands this industry inside out.
We have been distributing “Salon Professional Products” to customers worldwide for over 5 years through our on line stores.
Dont forget when you pay, paypal automatically cover you through their payment protection scheme, so you can buy with added confidence.Contact Us
Or you can email us on: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Us < BackShop Categories
This item has been shown 59923 times.