Brilliant Gold Antique Tiffany Lct Favrile Glass Footed Console Bowl, Large 10"
This item has been shown 0 times.
Brilliant Gold Antique Tiffany Lct Favrile Glass Footed Console Bowl, Large 10":
This is a wonderfully exquisite Tiffany Favrile large console bowl. Measures 10" in diameter and 3" tall. This larger size is hard to find. The brilliant gold is so iridescent with displays of pink, purple, greens and blue appearing and disappearing as you change direction. The base is properly signed L C TIFFANY FAVRILE and clearly shows the original pontil mark.There are numerous light scratches in the very center bottom of the bowl. Otherwise, it is free of damage. No nicks, cracks, repairs or any other issues. Will be double boxed with the utmost care to ensure successful delivery. Full insurance will also be included.Louis Comfort Tiffany was the son of the famous department store owner. Uninterested in joining the family business, the son struck out on his own and ultimately invented the process to create Favrile iridescent glass. His father was happy to support his son's venture and sold Louis' creations in his department store. The Fine Print
- Be sure to check out our other items, combined shipping can save a bunch
- US shipping is for the lower 48 states only, Alaska and Hawaii will have additional charges
- profits on your shipping charges, but we don't.
The amount charged covers our packing materials, insurance, mailing costs and fees.
- We always try to pack our items well, we use professional packing materials including heavy-duty boxes, bubble wrap and peanuts as needed. We want your purchase to arrive undamaged, even if it costs a little more
- Most of our items come from estate sales, flea markets, sales, etc... and may have been stored around pets or smoke or worse. We do clean most of our items before listing and store them carefully, but we cannot guarantee that they have been in a completely pet-free or smoke-free Environment.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application