Bronze Egyptian Eye Of Horus Ra Udjat Pendant Kemetic All Seeing Eye Jewelry
This item has been shown 12031 times.
Bronze Egyptian Eye Of Horus Ra Udjat Pendant Kemetic All Seeing Eye Jewelry:
Eye of Horus Pendant
Horus was an ancient Egyptian sky god known as Re or Ra and was pictured in the form of a falcon. The right eye represents a falcon's eye and the markings around it, that includes the "teardrop" marking sometimes found below the eye. As the wedjet (also udjat or utchat), it also represented the sun, and was associated with Horus' mother, Isis, and with wedjet another goddess, as well as the sun deity Ra. The mirror image, or left eye, sometimes represented the moon and the god Tehuti.
- Made of high quality jewelers bronze
- Bale will fit a chain up to 2 mm in thickness
- Single Sided
- It measures 7/8 inches (2.2 cm) in diameter
- Delivery confirmation is included.
- If the tracking shows the item undelivered, we will either refund or replace your shipment.
- Customs Duty and VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the item or shipping cost.
- Tracking numbers are available on Express International orders. USPS does not offer full tracking on International 1st class or Flat Rate Priority Mail.
- The average delivery time is two weeks to most countries, but may take up to 30 days due to customs. Please allow adequate time for customs processing.
Copyright © 2016 Moonlight Mysteries LLC. All Rights Reserved. Photography may not be used without written permission.
Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items need to be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. You may read more about our return policy. We also offer ring size exchanges if you find the ring you purchased isn't an ideal fit.
Use the 'add to cart' button to purchase multiple items from our store, and check out to combine shipping costs. If you have any trouble, just send us a note! We can generate a custom invoice.
We welcome them; please don't hesitate to ask! Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or use the 'contact seller' link to send us a message. Questions are answered Monday-Friday by the next business day.
We value the Environment and want it preserved for future generations. Our items are shipped in small and durable, but not excessive, packaging.