Bronze Egyptian Eye Of Horus Ra Udjat Pendant Necklace For Sale
Eye of Horus Pendant
Horus was an ancient Egyptian sky god known as Re or Ra and was pictured in the form of a falcon. The right eye represents a falcon's eye and the markings around it, that includes the "teardrop" marking sometimes found below the eye. As the wedjet (also udjat or utchat), it also represented the sun, and was associated with Horus' mother, Isis, and with wedjet another goddess, as well as the sun deity Ra. The mirror image, or left eye, sometimes represented the moon and the god Tehuti.
- Made of high quality jewelers bronze.
- Bail fits chains up to 4mm wide
- Single Sided
- It measures 7/8 inches (2.2 cm) in diameter.
- Flat rate $3.99 for standard and $8.99 for expedited shipping. Add as many items as you'd like to your cart from our store and 'check out' for one low shipping cost.
- Delivery confirmation is included.
- If the tracking shows the item undelivered, we will either refund or replace your shipment.
- Customs Duty and VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping charges will be combined by adding the items to your cart and checking out.
- Tracking numbers are available on Express International orders. USPS does not offer tracking on 1st class or flat rate Priority.
- The average delivery time is two weeks to most countries, but may take up to 30 days due to customs. Please allow adequate time for customs processing.
Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items need to be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. You may read more about our return policy. We also offer ring size exchanges if you find the ring you purchased isn't an ideal fit.
Use the 'add to cart' button to purchase multiple items from our store, and check out to combine shipping costs. Orders shipping to USA locations receive a flat rate shipping charge. International orders will combine for one low rate.
We welcome them; please don't hesitate to ask! Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or use the 'contact seller' link to send us a message. Questions are answered Monday-Friday by the next business day.
We value the Environment and want it preserved for future generations. Jewelry is shipped in small and durable, but not excessive, packaging. Larger items are packed in recyclable cardboard boxes using biodegradable corn starch peanuts.
This item has been shown 7332 times.